Killer Training Camp Muderer 16 Meter

Ma Han looked at the computer screen closely, and immediately, a second email was sent.

"Cat, what are you going to do?"

Bai Yutang asked while he started the car, he smiled and looked at the treacherous Zhao.

"Well."

Zhan Zhao's indulge for a little while, and suddenly he answered a question. "Xiaobai, do you think there is anything obvious difference between these victims?"

"You have changed the topic?" Bai Yutang smiled a little playful.

"This is serious!" Zhan Zhao said, "Talk about your views on these victims, I know that you have a few in your heart! "

"Nothing beats you, this cat!"

Bai Yutang shook his head and put away his smile. "Actually, when I started to interrogate Yang Feng, I felt that something was wrong. Both Qi Lei and Yang Feng were all exploited to commit the crime. And the first victim, For example, the philanthropist who was attacked, Those white powder girls on the street seem to be randomly selected.

However, the last two times, their goals have become very clear, and they are also related to each other, not random, and deliberately selected. "

Zhan Zhao nodded in no doubt: "It makes sense, is there anything else?"

"Yes."

Bai Yutang went on to say, "Jia Zhengyan, Qi Le, Including that Zhang Hua. They will become targets of victims or be victims. This seems to be different from the two crimes mentioned above... for the time being. " Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao and looked down on the side with some inscrutable. "how about it, expert, Have you already had a high opinion? Isn't it the researcher's motivation to do your work? Now the opportunity is coming. "

"Go!"

Zhan Zhao gave him a look and said: "I found that it is almost like you, but a little summed up."

"All ears!" Bai Yutang's eyes sparkled with interest. If we classify the victims, There are three motivations that can be attributed.
"Which three?"

The index finger of Zhan Zhao's right hand tapped the window and slowly began to analyze.
"First, as you said, it is the first victims of Qi Lei and Yang Feng. Their choices are random. It seems to be in line with Yang Ming and Qi Lei's own certain justice value. And for the
ambassador who made them sin, the purpose is not so much as harming people as to prove the existence of personality division. "

Bai Yutang nodded, "Continue."

"Second, Wilson and Jon were attacked, Yang Feng was screaming at the street and Laura assassinated Professor Wilson three times." Zhan Zhao explains one by one, "The sniper case at that dinner directly made the 'murder training camp' enter the police's field of vision; and Yang Feng's trouble was to make the 'murder training camp boil. Finally, Wilson received The letter and was stabbed, and it pointed all the way to the 'murder training camp'."

Bai Yutang frowned and seemed to understand. "Yeah, cat, no wonder you said that we have been led by the nose. So far, we are not going to focus our investigation on the 'murder training camp'. , but. Some people want us to think like this."