Training Camp Murderer 06 Probability

The cooking of White (Bai) Mom and Mama are absolutely world-class! Because their time is too busy, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, who have been relying on fast food to spend their days, have their tails tilted up, delicious.
Bai Yutang eats and gives Zhan Zhao his food, and Zhao Zhan eats and throws the food that he doesn't like to eat in Bai Yutang bowl.
"Don't like mushrooms!"
"The picky cat!"
"Not the radish!"
"Vitamin!"
"Then you eat it yourself!"
"I hate radish the most!"
"Is it possible for you to pick me?"
The two are like this,
While eating and bickering, The adults of the families are obviously accustomed to eating and talking.
Bai Chi stared at the two idol-level police elites. Even when they were eating, they had to bicker for food. He was so surprised that he could not even eat rice.
After eating and drinking, everyone sat down to chat.
Five minutes later, Bai Yutang couldn't sit still and sneak into the room. After a while, he took a basketball out; "Cat! Go!"
Zhan Zhao also felt that he was too full and panicked. He asked the white-shouldered man sitting on the sofa: "Would you like to go together?"
Bai Chi was slightly surprised, but then there are some surprises, followed by Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.
Bai Yutang patted the ball while walking forward. Zhan Zhao stretched out in the back, and Bai Chi carefully followed behind.
There is a public basketball court in the community. There are no people at night, but the high-hanging spotlights still make the whole stadium shine brightly.
Bai Yutang walked into the stadium surrounded by barbed wire and took a shot at the basket.
Zhan Zhao went to sit on the concrete steps used to make the open-air stands, watched Bai Yutang shoot, and unconsciously remembered the time of the university.
"You... don't you play?" Bai Chi sat next to Zhan Zhao and whispered.
Zhan Zhao laughs: "Strong exercise will cause appendicitis within half an hour after a meal!"
"That... that Bai..."
Zhan Zhao laughed at Bai Chi,
"The mouse cecum was cut early! It is because of playing after the meal."
"Oh," Bai Chi nodded.
"You seem to be afraid of him?" Zhan Zhao asked him.
"..." Baichi's face blushed, "He... he got my bullet that day."
"Hmm?" Zhan Zhao does not understand.
"That is, I... forgot to open the support." Baichi hesitated. "He, isn't it, saying that I am not qualified to use ... guns."
Zhan Zhao smiled and looked at him for a while, saying: "Do you often mention your family, do you have such a cousin?"
"Yeah." Bai Chi nodded,
"They often want me... to learn from him."
"and then, When you first saw him that day, Feeling that the gap between him and you is too far? " Zhan Zhao is very interested in saying that "Do you think it is impossible to be like him?"
"Yeah!!" Bai Chi nodded very seriously. "I... my police school is reluctant to graduate... fundamentally, no..."
Zhan Zhao puts his hand on him: "Don't care! Don't fight, don't shoot, doesn't mean you can't be a policeman!
"..." Bai Chi looked up at Zhan Zhao with amazement. "Is there such a policeman?"
Zhan Zhao said happily pointing at his nose: "Why not? There is one here!"
"You...you?" Baichi opened his mouth, "How can it be?"
"I have never fired a shot except for the exam." Zhan Zhao looked up and pointed to the moon in the sky and said, "I still have astigmatism. It looks like there are four moons flashing!"
"Oh..." Bai Chi was finally teased, and they relaxed. "But, you are still famous, they all say that you are a genius."
"Actually, that day, Xiao Bai unloaded your bullets, doesn't mean that you are not equipped with a gun."
"That... why is that?" Obviously, this problem has been plaguing Bai Chi for a long time.
"He is simply an amoeba!" Zhan Zhao whispered, "You can't think of him too much!"
Bai Yutang in the distance made a big sneeze. "A...Amoeba??" Bai Chi widened his eyes.
"It's a low-level single-celled creature!! If he thinks you are not equipped with a gun, he will definitely tell you directly!"
"That... why?"
Zhan Zhao smiled and said: "He just thinks that your state at the time was not suitable for taking a gun."
"Yes... is that the case?"
"Hey!" Bai Yutang patted the ball in the distance, "Almost? You two also come out to exercise! Stinky cat, full of food all day, careful long belly!!" Zhan Zhao looks him straight in the eye.
"He is so good. He throws sixty in a blink of an eye. He doesn't breathe." Bai Chi's fascination, "I can't even lose ten!"
"What did you say?" Zhan Zhao turned to look at him in surprise.
"??" Bai Chi puzzled.
"Xiao Bai!" Zhan Zhao shouted at Bai Yutang,
"When you called us, when did you vote for the first few?"
"Ha?" Bai Yutang took the ball and patted the ball and went there. "Almost, sixty."
Zhan Zhao turned his face and looked at Bai Chi, "When you just chatted with me, how many?"
"No... no, yes, rhythm, the total time is divided..." Bai Chi stuttered.
Zhan Zhao thought about it, looking down a small stone, and drawing a circle and a fork on the concrete steps.
Bai Yutang has already come behind him: "What are you doing?"
Looking at the circle and fork without rules, Zhan Zhao was excited to hand the stone to Bai Chi, saying: "According to this law, draw five symbols down!"
Baichi is inexplicable, but he still obediently looked down at the symbols. It was almost useless for a second of thinking time. Bai Chi was behind the row of symbols and painted several forks and circles.
"Oh," Zhan Zhao took a breath.
"Cat, what are you doing?" Bai Yutang curiously gathered up to see the symbols on the ground.
"Edward Standard Test!" Zhan Zhao said with some excitement, "Do you know that your cousin's IQ is above 170!!"
"What is the concept of 170?" Bai Yutang is puzzled.
"Normal is 80, smart is 100, Curie is 150, Einstein is 160!!" Zhan Zhao said: "If he learned physics in the past, he might have more achievements than Hawking!!"
Bai Yutang blinks, Then he smiled and took Bai Chi shoulder:
"Good boy! There is a good future, you are definitely not coming!"
Just when he spoke, he was kicked by Zhan Zhao: "What are you talking about!!"
"Dead cat!" Bai Yutang patted the ball and went to the centre of the stadium. "If you have enough rest, you will come out and single-handedly! You won't leave your firm."
Zhan Zhao took off his jacket and threw it into the stands. He greeted him and went to him. He saw him standing in the same place, his face rising red. "I... I really didn't give it, Bai Jia lost... face?"
Zhan Zhao said: "Be a good policeman, you don't have to use a gun!" He said, pointing at his head,
"You have the best weapon given by God!!" After that, he picked up his shirt sleeve and ran to Bai Yutang and grabbed the ball.
"White mouse! Your arrogant days are over!!"
"Cat! You fouled!"
"Who said that?!"
"You are running with the ball, are you still not fouling?!" "Humph!"
"Hey! Are you playing football??"
"Shooting!"
"You are a dead cat, can you understand the rules??" "I am the rule!"
......
The trio has been arguing until nine o'clock. In fact, there are two brothers who are Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang where the brothers who were there, Bai Chi, the younger brother's help, smashed the ball.