Wedding series Peter💍

How he proposed:

It was your 5 year anniversary and Peter decided to take you to a fancy restaurant. He left the appartment. Not long after that a man in a tuxedo knocked on the door with a white box with a red ribbon around it. You opened the door still in your sweats and Peter's tshirt.

the man smiled and gave you the box. He was so fast that you didn't have time to talk to him. He walked away as soon as you held the box. Confussed you walked back inside and opent the box.

There was a beautiful red dress in it with a small note. You smiled deeply as you read it.

'Dear Y/N

Happy 5 years. I love you so much and i want to show you how much. Please put on the dress and wait till someone will pick you up.

Lots of love,

Your Spiderboi'

you walked into the bathroom and put on the beautiful dress. You finished the rest of your look and 5 minutes after that someone rang your bell. You opened the door again. Waiting for you is Tony in a suit and carrying a bouquet of red roses and sunflowers. He gave you the flowers and gave you a hug.

"Congrats on the 5 year mark, Kiddo"

"Thank you Tony" You smiled.

"You can probably guess why im here" Tony said while sticking out his arm for you to grab. You nod and hook your arm is his. You walk with him to his car and he takes you to the avengers builing. You look at him confussed.

"This is the part where i might mess up your hair" Tony laughs. You still look confussed. Then he clicks a button on his watch and his nanotech suit appears.

"No no no no no no" You whine

"Quit whining baby" Tony says as he wraps and arm around your waist.

He flies up to the roof of the builing and there is Peter standing with a smile. All around him are candles. Tony dropped you of and flies away.

You walk over to Peter and he grabs your hands. He pulls you closer and wraps one arm around your waist. With the other one he locks his fingers with yours.

Music starts playing in the background and Peter moves you on the rhythm.

"Why all of this Pete?" You ask while smiling bright.

"Because I love you" he smiled.

You gave him a peck on his lips and looked him in the eyes.

"And I want you to be mine. Forever and ever and ever."

He stopped dancing and held your hands.

"I love you, Y/N. I think that I can show you how much by making you mine forever."

That was the moment that he dropped on one knee. Tears formed in your eyes.

"Will you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

All you could do was cry and nod. You were about to become Misses Parker.