Dancing with you <Bucky>

•••Contains: FLUFF and slight flirting •••

•••
Contains: FLUFF and slight flirting
•••

The flirting between you and Bucky had always been lowkey. But you still flirted with each other one the daily base. A day wouldn't go by without Bucky looking you up and down and then smirking.

Bucky walked into the gym but stopped walking when he heard the classic waltz music. He loved dancing back in the days. The thought of dancing with Y/N slipped through his mind for a second and he smiled. He followed the noice and smirked as he saw you trying to dance in the gym room.

You were trying to waltz but were failing miserably. He rested against the doorway. He just watched you be cute for a couple of seconds. After a little he walked into the room, catching your attention.

"Doll, what are you trying here" he smirked as he walked up to you and smiled.

"I'm trying to dance." You sigh deeply

"Maybe you should try harder" he laughed as he saw your frustrated face.

"I can't do it" you whined

"Let me help you. Wait a second" He told you. He grabbed his phone and texted Steve to meet him at the gym 30 minutes later then they had planned. He returned back to you and grabbed your hand.

With the other hand he placed your hand on his shoulder and his hand slowly slid to your waist. A red blush spread across your cheeks.

"And now?" You asked nervous

"Just follow my lead" He smiled.

Bucky took a couple of steps with caution but you slowly got a grip of it and fastened the tempo.

"See Doll, You can dance" He smiled

"Needs some more practicing but I'll get the hang of it"

A thought crossed his mind.

"Why are you dancing anyway?" He asked.

"Uhmm, my one of my friends is getting married in three days and the groom's best man asked be to be his date to the wedding." You explained Bucky. All of a sudden he got kind of upset. Of course she had a date. And it was not him.

Time passed slowly and by the time 30 minutes passed the two of you were really close to each other. You were slow dancing while your head rested on his shoulder and him holding you. You looked him in his eyes to smile and thank him but he looked at your lips, slowly leaning in.