Evermore <Tony>

So this chapter is based on a song for beauty and the beast.... I thought of the idea while I was working so imagine a Waitress taking a order and having a crazy look in her eyes and as soon as she leaves scribbles something down on a notebook....

The song is Evermore by Dan Stevens. It's really good so you should listen it.

 It's really good so you should listen it

•••

I was the one who had it all
I was the master of my fate
I never needed anybody in my life
I learned the truth too late

Tony always had everything he needed. Money, a house, food, work. It was so much that he took upon himself that he forgot his most loved posession, You.

The two of you had gotten into a big fight and you had just ran away from your boyfriend's house. He was working on his suits again, even though he promised that he would stop. And when you caught him working on them you just walked away. He followed you and started explaining. That his suit's were his everything. That it was the only this he cared about. With tears in your eyes you left the building.

I'll never shake away the pain
I close my eyes but she's still there
I let her steal into my melancholy heart
It's more than I can bear

He realized he loved her. She was his everything. Not the suits. Not being Iron Man. Her. Just her. Before the arc reactor was placed in him, he couldn't love anyone. You changed that. He loved you.

Now I know she'll never leave me
Even as she runs away
She will still torment me
Calm me, hurt me
Move me, come what may

He knew she wouldn't leave him. You knew he needed you. So you let him now that. That you would never leave him. And he knew. He knew that this wasn't the last time he saw you. He knew that you would be back. Cause that's what you promised. And she would always keep her promise, right?

Wasting in my lonely tower
Waiting by an open door
I'll fool myself, she'll walk right in
And be with me for evermore

He waited in the Avengers tower. At the top if the building in his office, at the entrance of the building and on he balcony of his office. Just waiting to see your beautiful face walk through the door. Nobody knew yet, but if you were to return, he would want to spend the rest of his live together with you. Just you.

I rage against the trials of love
I curse the fading of the light
Though she's already flown so far beyond my reach
She's never out of sight

Even though Tony really knew how to mess up big time, you would always forgive him. You knew he didn't mean it. And you knew you would forgive him for this also. If there was someone who knew Tony Stark better than himself, it was you.

Now I know she'll never leave me
Even as she fades from view
She will still inspire me
Be a part of everything I do

Even if you would leave him, he would always love you. Everything he would do would be with the thought of you. Always imagining to come home and have you in his arms to talk to and to love.

Wasting in my lonely tower
Waiting by an open door
I'll fool myself, she'll walk right in
And as the long, long nights begin
I'll think of all that might have been
Waiting here for evermore

He waited till you came back. His eyes were red from crying. The dark circle under his eyes showed that he didn't sleep very much. He waited till you returned. And when you did you felt to arms wrap around your neck. The soft warm arm of the man you loved and the man you knew loved you.

"You know i will wait for you till you return right?" He asked crying

"I know, love"

•••

Please vote!❤I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys❤

Please vote!❤
I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys❤

Also please request a story if you want to. Just give me your fave, your name and a idea!

Xx Robin