Whatcha looking at? <Clint>

This is kind of a AU...So have fun!

So have fun!

•••

The first time I met Clint was in High school. I was new and it was my first day of school.

I walked into the classroom that the other Student took me to. Nervous I  opened the door and walked inside. All the eyes were in my direction. I  looked at the floor embarrassed.

"You must be the new student. Can you introduce yourself?" The teacher asked me. I nodded.

"My name is Y/N. Im sixteen yours old
And I just moved here a couple of days ago." I spoke with a weak smile. I looked into the classroom and saw a boy in the back of the class look me in the eyes. He was kind of cute I must admit.

"Good to have you, Y/N. You can take a seat next to Mr. Barton there in the back and we shall continue the lesson." She spoke.

I walked to the back of the class and sat down next to the guy I just learned  that his last name was Barton.

I grabbed my book but I felt the guys eyes burning in my skin.

I looked at him.

"Hey" I spoke with the all of a sudden confidence.

"Sup" He laughed. Damn his laugh was cute.

I focused back on the lesson but still felt his eyes burning in my skin.

It was the end of the lesson when I walked out of the classroom but he stopped me.

"Wait, Y/N. I should introduce myself. My name is Clint" he smiled.

"Well you know my name so there's no point of telling you" I laughed.

"I assume you don't have anyone to sit with at lunch am I right?" He asked

"You're right. Not really great at meeting new people" I smiled

"Well, you met me now. Your sitting with me at lunch" he smiled.

-

It's had a few months since my first day. I met a great guy, Tony. Clint was still me best friend but he didn't like him very much.

It wasn't until I heard a couple of girl talk about Tony in the bathroom.

"Didn't you hear? Tony is cheating on Y/N with Pepper" a girl spoke. I knew her name was Natasha and that she was one of Clint's friends. I stormed out of the bathroom stall and out of the bathrooms.

When I were out the bathroom you felt a hand on your shoulder.

I looked around and saw Natasha.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry I didn't know you were in there" she told me.

I later broke up with Tony and Nat and Clint helped me with the breakup.

-

When the end of the year came around I had dated one other guy, Bucky Barnes but that also didn't work out. I found out that every time I had a problem there was one person. One person that was always here for me.