Serial Killer <Clint>

Chapter requested by: xiscaa_gi14

I hope you like it!💜

~
It was the beginning of the Avengers and Loki's attack was still going on and Clint was fighting on the ground. His arrow flew through the sky and hit his targets.

He continued shooting until he heard a woman hell.

"Oh for fuck sakes!" He quickly turned around and saw a woman run away. A robot was chasing her and when it got to her she tried to kick it away.

He quickly pulled a arrow from his quiver and shot the robot in the head. He ran over to her and grabbed her hand to help her up from the ground.

When his eyes looked with hers, he felt something. Something he couldn't place. It was something special. He noticed the big cut in her lip.

"Are you ok?" He asked worried. She nodded her head yes and mumbled a thank you.

Another robot came up to them and he shot it again.

"Let's get you out of here" he mumbled as they ran away from the open street. He noticed her work clothing and recognized it to be from the coffee shop close to where they were.

He brought her back and her co-workers let her back inside.

She nodded a thank you and he ran away again in the direction of the other Avengers. It didn't take long for them to beat Loki.

When all was done he couldn't get her out of his mind. He wanted to talk to her and know if she was ok. He made his way over to the coffee shop he dropped her off and opened the door. The entire place was trashed and glass was everywhere across the floor.

He noticed her directly. She was sweeping pieces of glass with a broom but she looked up when she heard the door open. His eyes met hers again and again he felt that weird feeling in his stomach.

"My savior" she smiled. He walked over to her and she didn't hesitate to give him a hug.

"Thank you for saving my life, Hawkeye" She smiled bright. Her smile was something different, like it could light up the entire world.

"Please call me Clint" he said. It looked like her eyes got lost in his.

"Will this place be ok?" He asked worried while he looked around the place. She nodded.

"Yeah, we just need to do some cleaning." She smiled. How could she still be this positive at this point.

"What's your name?" He asked her curious