Nightmares <Bucky>

Warning: Angst, Death and Cursing

•••

Sweat was dripping on the sides of his head

Sweat was dripping on the sides of his head. He was crying and screaming, slapping in his surroundings. The girl beside him woke up. She was worried about him.

"Bucky, Sweety. Wake up" She told him worried. She shook his shaking body.

"Love, wake up" She told him crying. She was so worried about him.

"Bucky, plea-" she couldn't finish her sentence as a metal hand flew around her neck slowly taking the air in her body.

The eyes of her loved looked her in hers. Except that it wasn't him. It was The Winter Soldier.

"Bucky, its me" she told him crying.

The air was slowly escaping from her lungs.

"Its me" she told him

It wasn't going to last much longer. Her lungs were burning her throat was sore and tears were rolling over her cheek. he wasn't going to let her go.

"It's me, Y/N" were the last words that rolled over her lips as the darkness took over her vision.

That's when he snapped. He was him again. Her name was all he needed to hear. He looked around him for his love. Not noticing her body beside him. When his hand touched the still warm body beside him he looked at her.

Eyes still open. The still wet tears on her cheek. The blood on her lips because of herself.

"Oh god" was what he said.

"Oh God no!" He yelled. Tears formed in his eyes. He grabbed her body. She had no pulse. She was gone.

He did this to her. He loved her so much. And he killed her.

"Fuck, Y/N. No please" he cried while holding her.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry" he cried

He felt a light tapping on his shoulder what made him look up.

His eyes shot open and his body shot straight up. He felt a light touch on his back. He looked a the person. There were you.

Scared he looked you in the eyes.

"You can't be here. You're dead"

He started crying.

"I killed you" he screamed.

Your arms wrapped around him, not caring about the sweat.

"I'm here, I'm alive. You just had a nightmare" you whispered in his ear.

"I killed you, I had you're body in my arms" he cried.

"I'm here, babe. I promise" You said while pressing a kiss against him forehead.

"I'm so sorry, Doll" he told you

"What are you sorry for?" You asked him confused

"Ruining your life" he said

"You're definitely not ruining it. Go take a shower, babe. You will feel better" You smiled.

He shook his head fast.

"No! What if you're gone when I return"

"I promise I will be here when you're done" he nodded and walked to the bathroom. You quickly left the room to find some clean bed sheets. When you returned you removed the old sheets and replaced them. When you were done you placed yourself of your side of the bed and waiting for Bucky to return.

When he did he looked around the room worried till his eyes met yours.

"Come here" you told him. He did as you told him and took place on your otherside.

He placed his head on your chest and you're hands were going through his wet hair.

"Why do you keep up with me?" Bucky asked after a couple of minutes silence.

"Because I love you and i want to be with you" you told him
"But I'm a monster" he sighed
" you're not, you're my Bucky and I will never ever ever leave you"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

•••

LOOK👏🏼AT👏🏼HIS👏🏼THINGSPlease vote☆Luv you guyssss

Please vote☆
Luv you guyssss