Divorced <Tony>

•••

•••

Two hours ago. Two hours ago, Tony agreed to bring my daughter's home. Our daughter's.

I passed through the small living room of the small apartment I moved into. I had already called Tony 8 times but he didn't pick up his phone.

Then the bell rang. As fast as I could I ran towards the door. When i opened the door, four small arms wrapped my legs.

"Hey Mommy!" The five year olds yelled.

"Hey baby's!" I smiled back at them, hiding my anger towards Tony who was standing right in front of me. I looked at the girls to see them with expensive sunglasses and drawn facial hair, just like their father.

"Well, don't you two look handsome" I smiled

"We dressed like Daddy!" Morgan yelled

"Morgan, Lizzy. Go unpack your bags while I talk to daddy" I told the twins they nodded and started to walk to their bedrooms. As soon as they disappeared in their rooms I turned towards Tony.

"How dare you show up this late!" I yelled at him. he shrugged it off and walked into apartment.

"Don't walk away, Tony! You promised to bring them here two hours ago" I yelled

"I know, Y/N. for god sake calm down. I fell asleep and as soon as i woke up i brought them here" He told me.

"You always do this, Tony. " I sighed

"Mommy, Daddy. Can you put us to bed together?" Lizzy walked in asking with her sister on her other side.

"Ofcourse, Babygirl" Tony smiled as her picked up both of his daughter's in his arms. I walked with them and sat in Lizzy's bed while Morgan crawled under her sister's blanket.

I started telling them a story and as soon as it was over, Tony wasn't in the room anymore. Both of the girls were asleep so I placed Morgan in her own bed and kissed them both on the forehead.

I left the room and saw Tony sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. Soft sobs leaving his lips. I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Why did you leave? The girl love story time" I smiled weakly

"Cause I can't handle listening to your voice without missing you" He sobbed

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He shows the pictures he had in his wallet. Our wedding picture, a picture of me in the hospital with the twins in my arms, a picture of me with Lizzy in my arms and Peter on my left holding Morgan and a picture of me and a picture of me and him, smiling and holding hands in Paris.

"Tony, why do you still have those?" I asked him

"Because I still love you"

"We got a divorce, Tony. We found out we were not made for eachother and we made an end to it"

It was silent for a couple of seconds then he spoke again.

"What if made the decision to fast?"

"You mean getting a divorce?" I asked him and he nodded.

"What if it wasn't the right thing to do?"

"We made a decision, Tony. We can't go back now" I sighed

"Yes we can! Move back in with me, back into the tower."

"I don't know, Tony"

He took both of your hands in his and his eyes got more teary. It made your eyes water too. He looked so broken inside. Like he had lost everything in his life.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want all of us to be a family again" He told me. And I couldn't do it. I couldn't tell him because deep deep deep inside, I knew I missed him. I missed him so much it almost hurted.

The first tear rolled over my cheek. He wiped it away with is thumb. He stroked me cheek and pressed his soft lips against mine. So much love was pressed into the kiss. The lips I missed so much. Our lips were like puzzle pieces. They fitted perfect together.

The kiss was so passionate. I was letting the tears roll over my cheek as Tony kissed me with all the love he had inside of his body.

"Please move back into the tower" he said as soon as his lips left mine.

"Ofcourse, I hate this place so much" I smiled

He kissed me again. This time more rough. His tongue slipped into my mouth and his hand slipped under my shirt on my back.

"Mommy, Daddy? Are you back together?" I heard a happy small voice behind me.

I let go of Tony to see Morgan run back to her room.

"LIZZY! MOMMY AND DADDY STOPPED FIGHTING!" She yelled and got a loud YAY back at her. A couple of seconds later both of the girl jumped onto our bodies, hugging us.

"Do we go to Uncle Steve and Untie Nat again?" Lizzy asked excited

"Yes sweety, We're going back to the tower" I giggled

"Yes! let's go!" Morgan yelled making a Iron Man pose

"No Morgie! Petey is way cooler that Daddy" Lizzie whispered

"I know, Dummy" She smiled

"But Uncle Clinty is mommy's favorite so that makes Daddy less cool"

"Oh! Right!" Lizzie smiled, also recreating the famous Iron Man pose.

"I feel so attacked right now" Tony laughed

The girls jumped onto the couch again.

"But I'm your favo right?" Tony asked whispering.

"Nah, They're right. Clint is my fave"

He looked at me hurt.

"I'm kidding, Love. You will always be my fave"

"She's lying" Lizzie whispered

"Alright Ladies! Back to bed!" I yelled laughing. My family was getting back together again.

•••

Enjoy! Please vote and request!❤