Old Friends (5)

Izzy's pov

"BLOODY HELL WOMEN," I exclaim as I look down at my best friend Angelina Johnson who just attacked me in my sleep.

"You sure know how to wake someone up," I say rubbing my chest where her head hit.

"Izzy your back, I missed you so much." She all but yells in my ears as she squeezes the life out of me.

"You are hurting me." I wheeze out as she tries to strangle me in a hug.

"I didn't think you were ever going to come back," she starts "I mean with what Dumbledore said I thought you were dead. I'm so glad you aren't I don't know what I would have done if you were dead. I mean I would have figured it out sooner or later if you had died." She rambles on after she stopped squeezing the life out of me.

"Ok, you should let go of me, I think you're squeezing the life out of me," I say dramatically adding a couple of coughs to the end to prove my point.

"Give me a few more minutes, I'm not even hugging you too tight." She says as she gives me an extra squeeze before finally letting me go. 

"Now that I can finally breathe," I say wheezing dramatically which she responds by rolling her eyes. "How've you been babe?" I question throwing my arm around her shoulder flashing her with a cheesy smile.

"Oh! You know I've been fine, other than thinking that you were dead." She says shaking my arm off with a small glare pointing her finger at me, like a mother scolding her small child.

"Next time as least tell me before you randomly leave or send me a note telling me that you are still alive, just something next time. Because do you know how hard it would be to break in a new best friend?" She finishes her rant with an angry huff throwing herself back on my bed.

"I'm sorry you know when it's a direct command from Dumbledore. I don't always have time to tell anyone." I say pulling her into a hug realizing how upset she was with me.

After a few minutes of silence, I notice something on her bed. Her diary is laying open. I take a small peek at it and realize that it's George's name all over her diary page. Saying George this or George that. I pull away from the hug and look at her.

"So, what have you and George been up too," I ask wiggly my eyebrows like a lunatic wearing a Suggestive smile.

She blushes madly and throws her self face-first into my pillow. I break out laughing because Angelina never blushes so it must be something good.

"Gosh, I leave so you pick a new Weasley to become your best friend?" I say in a mocking tone after a finish laughing.

"Come on. If you don't tell me I'm sure one of the younger kids will, and I am sure I can help them make some juicy rumors. I mean he is my brother so they have to believe me." I say with an evil giggle added to the end. She shoots up her face no longer red but her eyes wide.

"You wouldn't." She says looking very concerned.

"You know me better than that," I say with the famous Weasley mischievous smirk.
Suddenly I jump off the bed, fling the door open, and rush out of the room giggling madly with her hot on my trail.

I am sorry that it took me so long to write the next chapter. I am trying to write more and longer chapters. lots of love!