Pranks? (6)

Izzy's POV

As I sit in the common rooms at one of the tables near a corner of the room around 5 in the morning. I listen to the fire crackling. As I have a second to myself I find my mind drifting to my time in Forks. It's hard to think about how attached I grew to them even though I wasn't there that long. I shake my head trying to push the memories of them away.

My eyes shoot down to the page in the book I was trying to read, but I just can't seem to focus. I have read this sentence 15 times but I still can't seem to process it. After about 20 more minutes of staring at this page, I decided that I've been staring at it long enough and give up.

As I am packing up I hear something fall over. I stop moving for a second hoping that it is dark enough that whoever it is can't see me.

"Ow! I think you broke my toes idiot!" Says the very familiar voice of Fred from the opposite side of the room.

"At Least it's your toes and not your face." Says the familiar voice Lee Jorden you can hear the amusement in his voice.

"Guys! Be quiet. If we are actually going to get Izzy this time we have to be quiet" Says the voice George in a hushed whisper.

I hold in my giggles as I hear them shuffling towards the staircase of the girl's dorms assuming that I am already asleep. As they get closer I grab my wand and cast a spell and three pillows come flying at them from behind.

I hear a crash as they all fall to the ground in shock. They don't scream or make a noise, I quickly cast a silencing charm over the common room so when they scream they won't wake any of the others.

They suddenly scream from shock and I finally make a noise and give a loud laugh. All three heads shoot towards my direction. Their eyes widened as they realize it was me and once again I have got them before they got me.

"Izzy, what are you doing up at this fine time?" Fred asks trying to look casual like they weren't trying to prank me.

"I could ask you the same question Freddie," I say a small smirk playing on my lips.

"We have a very good reason for being up so early don't we George?" Asks Lee as he gives George a look probably hoping that I didn't hear them earlier.

"We do indeed." George says with a cheeky smile "We were going to practice flying."

"Really you are going to practice flying in the rain?" I ask raising my brow pointing towards the window.

"It must have just started raining," Fred said trying to save their cover story.

"So you weren't trying to prank me?" I ask watching them as they are getting off the ground and putting the pillows back in their places.

"No, of course not Izzy. Do you have no trust in us." Fred starts acting offended.

"We love you, Izzy. You're our favorite triplet we would never prank you." George says a hand on his heart like I seriously offended.

"I've been with you since birth, and you're trying to lie to me?" I ask looking between the two of them. I watch as they trade a look then they both look at me.

"Now if you excuse me I am going to bed now," I say waving bye, grabbing my books and turning to go up the stairs to the girl's rooms.

As I am walking up, I hear them turn the other direction and shuffle up the stairs mumbling under their breaths.

"How does she always catch us?" Asks Lee.

"Even after she has been gone for months and hasn't contacted us she still catches us," Fred said.

"She seems to just Read our minds even when we try to be unpredictable," George says.

Just before I get to the top of the stairs I turn around and see that they are about to be at the top of the stairs.

"Boys when will you learn I am always one step ahead of? We all know I am the brightest and the best looking out of the infamous Weasley triplets." I say right before I enter the girl's dorms.

 I am trying to write more chapters, but I am at a loss of inspiration. If you guys have any ideas that would be great. Thank you to everyone who still reads this story it means a lot to me. -Love Jules1350