Two

Paris sat in the desk chair with London in between her legs as she braided her hair into four feed ins. Because they were on lock down, meaning no one could leave their rooms because two people were killed during the blackout they only had time to bond. London was still a bitch but Paris was starting to get used to her nasty attitude and it was truly nasty.

"Can I ask you something?" Paris asked.

"Shoot."

"How was your first time?" All Paris had been thinking about was sex.. all she thought about was having sex with Izzy. She thought about him all week nonstop. She felt like she could still feel the rise and fall of his chest, his lips and she was most positive she was still hearing his heart beat.

London laughed. Paris's innocence was adorable, she reminded her of her younger self. "That junt was horrible. Ain' have sex after my first time until two years later when I met Sincere."

"Do you love him?" Paris asked.

"I love him more than anything ever. I love him so much it ain't safe." She professed. London was almost positive Sincere was the love of her life and nothing would change that.

"How does love like that feel?" Paris was genuinely curious about all these things. She never had anybody older to talk to so she was using her chance on London.

"You're full of questions," London raised the mirror to study the braids. "It's a unexplainable feeling."

"Mmm," Paris replied. "What do you think about Colby?" Paris liked Colby so much. They talked on the phone every night about any and everything. His vibe was so genuine and he was hilarious.

London didn't think about Colby, she barely paid any attention to any nigga but Sincere. "He's cool, why?"

"We talk... like over the phone." Paris said. "He's cool."

London sucked her teeth at how cheeky Paris was being. "You like him? You don't have to cap with me."

"I do like him." Paris admitted. "Should I go for it? Is it pointless to start a relationship in here? Who knows when we'll actually be able to leave." The facility itself wasn't bad, they had state of the art everything! It was the people who made things worst. This site used to be a Hilton hotel so of course all of the things they had were nice. A lot of these kids never had their own bed and now they were sleeping on queen and king size beds. Paris thought it was just ungrateful behavior, they behaved like they were the only ones stuck there.

"I think you should, life is short and here we are wasting two mandatory years of our life so why not Paris? Ain' like we all going the same way when we leave here. I know I'm living in the fuckin' moment." London shrugged. She want worrying or stressing about shit while she was held up in here. She looked at it as an opportunity, out on the streets she knew she would never graduate high school and here was her second chance. She didn't plan to play struggling girlfriend to a hood nigga her whole life and hopefully Sincere had a change of plans too.

Paris thought hard about the things London had said  and took her words into consideration when she invited him over later that night. Paris knew he would be able to come because London had told her that they were very tight with the guards, no wonder London was always able to leave at night. They had a curfew and every one had to be back into their rooms by ten for count.

Colby and Paris had been kicking it for a good hour just vibing and bonding. It was almost midnight and Paris had began to get tired. "You wanna watch a movie?" She asked him.

"Nah, come here." He pat his lap telling her to sit there. They were already cuddled up as close as possible but now he wanted some action.

Nervous, Paris did what he asked. He put his hands on her waist and she trembled just from his touch.