Six

For the whole weekend Paris had been at peace. No London, no Colby even though he was her peace most of the time, no gang talk, no Keon and most importantly no Sincere. She had been alone all weekend just enjoying her own company and making her own food without having to go to the Cafe and to top it off, she had got a chance to call her family. She felt so good but with her luck she knew it wouldn't last long. Today she had planned to work things out with Colby because he had finally answered her calls this morning. She never even looked inside of the bag he had gave her because she wanted to give him back his moment for her. He was on his way to her room and she wanted things to be special so she had lit some candles and made sure she looked nice.

Once she heard a knock on the door she looked in the mirror one more time to make sure she looked ok before opening it

Once she heard a knock on the door she looked in the mirror one more time to make sure she looked ok before opening it. Colby looked so good as usual. He wore a filthy wealth sweatsuit and a pair of forces- hood attire. She could tell by the look on his face that he was still upset with her and all she wanted to do was make it right.

"Come in

"Come in." She invited him to sit down on the couch.

She sat down on the table in front of him because if she didn't he would just ignore her the whole time. Rubbing her arm she thought about what to say first. "I know you're mad at me and I know I've been selfish lately. I should've called you." Paris stated.

Colby day back on the couch, playing with his hair and just stared at her.

Sighing, Paris continued to talk. "I'm sorry and I promise it won't happen again. You're my boyfriend and I promise to put you first more. I'll work on communicating and being more honest which is why I have to tell you something." She said. Paris decided to tell him that she wasn't a virgin. "I'm not a virgin."

Colby sat continued to look nonchalant and held the same blank look on his face. "So what you lie for?" Was all he asked.

"Because I didn't know how to tell you.. I didn't want to disappoint you. The more we talked about sex the harder it was to tell you that you wouldn't be my first. I wanted you to look at me the same." This was all true. "That was selfish too and it's another thing I'll apologize for."