Four

*This will be my last chapter until I accumulate more reads and feedback! I really want this book to do good because I've been working so hard on it 😢 If anybody wants to share it around feel free!! Thank you!

"Paris!" London was shocked. So shocked that she stood their longer than she should've. She had left out and stood outside for a good five minutes before Izzy walked out with a taunting grin on his face. London couldn't believe him nor Paris.

"I ain't mean for you to see that but chill on her cause she might be a lil tired, feel me?" Izzy teased. He hoped that he got under the thickest layer of London's skin. He ain't know her personally but he knew who the ho ran with.

"Count your days." London spat angrily.

Iggy stepped up to her. "That's a threat?"

"A promise." London was tough and she didn't fear a soul.

"You a female so don't get ya self hurt trying to be in some grown man shit." Iggy ain't target females unless they targeted him and London was making herself a bed.

"Try me." London spoke with so much attitude.

"You know I'm fucking Paris now right? She love me and ion think she gone stay on this side for too long so when she do choose me who you choosing, them or her?" Iggy smirked.

London rolled her eyes at him and went inside of the room, slamming the door.

Paris stood there looking so helpless and dumb that it made London sick. Paris didn't realize what she just did.

London didn't say a word to her, she only opened the windows to air out the smell of sex. They both were silent for a long time. London was furious, shit like this could slide in the streets but they were locked in here with these niggas, Paris fucked up.

"You're my sister Paris." London got up and sat across from her. "Do you even know how much danger you just put us in?"

Paris didn't know what to say. She knew London would be mad but she didn't know this would happen tonight. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" London chuckled. "Do you know what I did for you? I went out of my way to make sure you were safe and you were accepted. I did this even before I began to love you Paris." London began to get emotional because she was so mad and hurt.

Paris said nothing, the disappointment in London's voice had already set off a bunch of bad thoughts about herself in her head.

"You ain' think about me when you did that fuck shit?" London's accent was starting to come out and before Paris knew it she stood over her like a crazy person. "You know how long it took Sincere to trust me? Sincere is my protection so what do you think was gon happen when they all find out you've been fucking the enemy? You think you'll be the only one affected by something like this? Did you ever stop to think about anybody else Paris!" She yelled at her. "Snakes don't get to live and now I'm one because of you! What is your fucking resolution to this Paris? Huh!? How are you gonna fix this?" London was hurt.

"Now what if he tell? What if somebody saw y'all?"

"He's not like that-."

Paris couldn't finish her sentence because London had slapped the hell out of her. "You don't fucking know him!"

Paris began to cry and that only pissed London off more. Paris was so naive and she couldn't help it.

London knew she had to calm down because she really wanted to beat Paris's ass. She sat back down and took a couple of breathes. "I know I'm a bitch but I've been nothing but genuine and honest with you. You so fuckin spoon fed and stupid."