Seven

PARIS

"Yes baby.. just like that." Paris moaned as Izzy drilled her. She sat on top of the sink with her legs in the air and her back against the mirror for support. They had been fucking all day long it was so ridiculous. Paris didn't know how many times she orgasmed but it was record breaking. Izzy knew her body inside and out and he always fucked her like his life depended on him. Paris was deeply in love with him and she didn't know if it was just the sex or the sex. The sex was so amazing and it killed her not to brag about it to London because all she talked about was how Sincere put it down but Paris bet her whole life that nobody fucked as good as Izzy. He was so delicate yet rough and knew just how to care for and love her body. Meanwhile she wouldn't even let Colby touch her.

Once he began to slow down Paris made him pull out and got on her knees. Paris closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out, ready to babysit all his kids. It had only been a second before he busted in her mouth and all in her face, she loved that shit. She swallowed every drop, wiping the remainder off and putting that in her mouth too.

It had only been a month and a half and Izzy turned Paris out like he knew he would. The sex was just amazing and constant. Paris fulfilled his every desire and she did it so well. She was his personal freak and anything he wanted her to do she did it. In love wasn't the word, in fact he couldn't describe how he felt about her anymore. They spent almost every night and day together but still hid their relationship from everybody. Paris knew it was time to tell Colby she didn't want to be with him anymore or did she. Paris always felt bad about what she was doing behind his back and decided against it every time. Paris felt like she owed him something.

"Ok I'm serious, no more sex until I break up with Colby." Paris didn't feel right giving Izzy head and swallowing his nut just to go back and kiss on Colby. It was disgusted and she tried to avoid kissing him all the time but how could she when that was her boyfriend?

"I hear you." Paris said the same thing every week but was in his bed every night. Paris basically stayed there, all of her shit was all over the place.

They got into the shower together to spare time. It was 6 in the morning and both had classes in another hour. Paris got out first because Izzy always took forever. She quickly lotioned and put on her uniform before going into the bathroom to fix her hair. She looked into the mirror for a minute and decided on a bun because it was just that type of day. Izzy has finally gotten out of the shower, he took years to do everything. Paris looked at the wall on the clock and it read 7:00, her first class wasn't until 7:40 but she always met up with Colby before school.

But something was heavy on her mind. "I'm going to get it today." Paris faced Izzy who had began to brush his teeth.

"You want me to come with you?" Izzy asked in between brushes.

Paris turned her face up. "Why would you come?"

Izzy looked at her like she was dumb. "Fuck you mean? It's my baby."

Paris was tired of him jinxing her like that. "Theirs no baby stop saying that stupid shit." Paris snapped. Yes, she was a little different now, she cursed more and she fought back.

"It could be."

"And if it is we both agreed that I would get an abortion so stop acting like it's a thing ok?" Paris pushed past him and out of the door. The possibility of her being pregnant just pissed her off because she was being so irresponsible. Paris thought because she had access to birth control unprotected sex was ok but she didn't even take the pills correctly. She had morning sickness this whole week and the only thing that stopped it was weed. Yes, she smoked a great deal of weed. It made her feel better and sometimes it didn't but overall she always felt good.