Five

Paris and Colby were sound asleep until London woke them up to go with her to one of the suites. Apparently their brother had been removed from prison and now he was there. Paris didn't know where she stood with him because most of the time they acted like they hated her and the rest of the time they pretended like she didn't exist. Sincere always bragged about how he couldn't wait for Keon to get out of jail. Paris didn't even know why he went by Keon when his name was Britain, yeah it was fucked up.

"Let me talk to my sister." London stood back and let   Colby go into the room.

Paris didn't have anything to say to London and she never planned on speaking to her. She did what she told her to and she no longer cared about a relationship with her after she went off on her like that.

"I know you might not understand why I was so mad at you because you weren't raised like me so I'm sorry for everything that I did or said that hurt you." London spoke genuinely. She knew she could have went at it a different way than she had. Paris was only 17 and lived a shelter life so she definitely could have handled it better.

"It's ok. I should've listened but I let other things cloud my judgment so I apologize."

London smiled. "I'm not against you being with him par but just not here.. not right now because it's not just you on the line." She explained.

"I understand." And she did which was why Izzy was in the past. He could keep his tantrums and his good dick.

They finished talking and walked inside of the get together. Paris didn't know how they managed to do things like this. It was like luxury boot camp. Girls and boys weren't even allowed to room on the same floor but they could throw private parties?

Paris met back up with Colby.

"You want some?" He held his drink up to her and the smell alone took her out.

"No." She glanced at her brother who was laughing and drinking with Sincere. She wondered if they would believe that she was older than him by three months. Keon has this aura about him that make him un approachable, he was worst than London.

Paris looked down, noticing a watch on Colby's wrist. "When'd you get this?" She grabbed his hand to look at it but he slick snatched away from her.

"Chill out."

"What?" Paris cut her eyes at him, wondering what his problem was all of a sudden.

Colby meant to tell her before they had got there but London pulled her aside first. Keon had been told him to leave her alone because she wasn't like them and that's why he loved her. But everybody kept it from him that he was indeed still fucking with her.

"Ima tell you later."

"Paris, come here." London called her from where Keon was.

Paris began to get nervous when she walked over because they were staring at her too hard. She wondered what they thought about her, she thought about how she looked and other things.

"Wassup." Keon took a sip of his drink eye balling her.

Paris didn't know why she was so nervous he was the youngest. "Hey." She rubbed the side of her arm, something she always did when she was nervous.