Three

3 Months Later

   "London it's ok." Paris rubbed London's back as she cried. Her and Sincere got into another fight over a girl he was supposedly seeing behind her back. They had been going at it all month long and every one just watched it unfold.

"I did everything to make sure that fuck ass nigga was happy and this is how he do me? Cool." She sniffled some more before she straightened up. "Ain even sweating it."

"Maybe y'all should break up or take a break." Paris suggested. She thought they smothered each other and that's why they were fighting.

"And then what? Who's gonna have our back?"

"Well Colby is still my boyfriend. So I guess we have him." Paris wasn't too worried about that gang stuff. She had nothing to do with it. London didn't plan on leaving Sincere alone anyway, they had this talk at least twice a week. London would get over it by tomorrow and she would be back in his face for a repeat.

"I just need to cool off, I can't wait until the function."

Faculty had rewarded them with a party after a month of no violence. Everybody was looking forward to tonight except for Paris, she just didn't party.

"Yes, that's all."

Paris and London had gotten extremely close with each other. London didn't want to admit that Paris was the only female she could trust and had ever been genuine to her. She had never gotten the type of support Paris got her from any other females that were in her life and she appreciated it. Paris helped her when she was down and made sure she stayed uplifted when she was up! London was grateful to say the least.

Three months in and Paris could finally say that she had gotten out of her funk. She had made friends, gained a boyfriend and her grades were on point. Once she talked to her mom and dad everything had started to get better. The more fun she had the faster time went by and from the way things were going, the country was going to come to an agreement with Russia soon.

Someone had knocked on the door and Paris got up to answer it. Her friend Summer stood on the other side. "Wassup." Summer spoke.

"Nothing, I'm about to go to the library you wanna come?" Paris asked her as if she had a choice.

Summer rolled her eyes and agreed. "You're lame as hell." She laughed.

"Are you gonna be ok London?" Paris asked concerned.

"Yea go 'head."

After grabbing some of her things they had left and was on their way to the library.

"Bitch what's going on with you and Colby? He was pissed off in the gym this morning."

Paris knew he was mad at her but she didn't care this time. "We're not talking right now." They had gotten into a argument the day before because London told Paris that Colby was all up on this girl during a kick back and had been whispering things in her ear. When she confronted him about it he got mad amd she immediately felt like he was lying and when she called him out on that he called her stupid, making the situation worse than it already was.

A part of her wasn't mad at him, she actually felt bad. She wasn't having sex with him and she knew hand jobs wouldn't last long. She felt like if he didn't get it from her he would get it from somewhere else but that wasn't anybodies fault but her own.