Epilouge

Jae

The most recent version of the song that I'm working on for Hyuk's trainee group plays through out the small, soundproof basement studio.  My own vocals are used temporarily for now, the young groups won't be recorded until the song is deemed perfect.

I was selected to create their first single, a huge honor.  It also coordinates with the production company's plans to show J.A.M.M.I.N.'s breakup as a positive one, with everyone moving on while staying connected.  That's how it truly is but the tabloids had had a field day exploiting every little detail, including my move to America.  I avoided most of that hassle; the reporters had been unable to find my current whereabouts, but the rest of the guys were splashed across the headlines for a while.

The assured me that they were fine and we all know that it came with the profession, but it didn't relieve my guilt over the feeling of abandoning them.  Now though, they're well into the next step of their careers, as am I.  Plus, I have Braden now.

The song ends and I hit replay, this time making notes on more adjustments.  It's close, but not quite perfect yet.  I'll set up a video chat with the guys tomorrow and have them review it with me.  We usually end up calling each other, as a group and individually, a couple of times a week.  We talk about progress and problems at work and just stay connected.

Sitting back with a stretch, my eyes snag on the clock and notice the time.  Yes! Braden should be home soon!

Already, my mood is lighter, my mouth lifting into a smile as I finish making notations.  The song is actually sort of a love song.  In fact, almost all of the music I've produced in the last year has love as its theme.  I can't help it, my feeling for Braden just seem to overflow.

This has been the most incredible year of my life!  After I figured out how must I messed up when I left last time.  It had just felt so natural to be with Braden.  He had told me he loved me and I knew that I loved him, what more was there? So stupid! I put him through so much unnecessary pain!  Now I tell him how much I care about him, out loud, using my words, everyday.

His reaction is so beautiful each time, too.  A small smile graces his lips, his hazel eyes sparkle and he seems to start to glow. That's might be the hormones, too, because, and I'm not sure how, but just hearing the words seems to fuel Braden's libido.

Reaffirming my affections most often leads to him pouncing on me soon after.  I like to tell him I love him at all times, but definitely during our lovemaking.  Either as foreplay or when I know that he is close to cumming.  Whispering the words in his ear sends him hurtling over the edge, wringing sensational shock waves through him.

I'll admit, I've become addicted to sex.  Well, addicted to Braden. Also, to sex with Braden.  I mean, it took us three days to vacate the airport hotel room and get a ride to Shady Woods.  Then we spent an amazing week all but cocooned inside Braden's old room at the pack house.  It was like jumping straight to a honeymoon.

Omo, twenty-some years of living without these overpowering sexual desires were over once being with my mate.  My perfect mate.  I can't stop wanting him, just wanting to devour him.  A simple touch, a glance or just the thought of him can get me hard.  My Braden is right there along with me. Hell, he's usually dragging me off first, something about his wolf going crazy at my arousal.

If Braden's job at school hadn't started, we might never have left his bedroom at all.  When had substitute teaching jobs, I spent time settling into the house and started work in my studio. The house is apparently only an eight minute run to the pack house, although considerably longer for me.

Braden excitedly chose furniture for the upstairs.  I was just excited to break our new bed in.  Goodness, what has that small man done to me.  After moving in all of his belongings from the pack house, I'd asked about the gift I'd sent for his last birthday. I thought he would have worn the shirt, one half of the couple tee shirts I'd planned, or at least kept it somewhere.

That pabo, he had immediately left, apparently to run down the Alpha and retrieve it.  He hadn't even opened it when I sent it, which is no surprise to me now, knowing how much he'd struggled during that time.  He immediately wore the tee shirt and I frequently have to sneak it away from him while he's asleep to wash it.

However, I'd also sent a large amount of Korean specialty snacks.  I had to wrestle them away from him, they were so expired.  He said he wouldn't eat them, but begged me to let him keep them.  He had such cute little tears in his eyes that I almost gave in.

Instead, I promised to buy him all the food and snacks that he wants when we go to visit Korea during the school's winter break.  Alec-hyung and Christopher will be accompanying us, albeit for a shorter amount of time as they need to get back to the pack, but it will be long enough to introduce our mates to my parents.

Also, where is my little mate? He  should be home any minute.

Shutting everything down, I head upstairs.  Just as I'm closing the soundproofed door behind me, I hear the tell-tale sound of Braden entering the back door and my smile widens.  The flap of the doggy door swinging shut.

So, I had a doggy door installed. Sure, my little mate had been a little offended, but after his wolf went through it a couple of times he was over it.  It is frequently used when he prances in and out of the house.

Welcome home. I send through our link.  The clicking of claws on the kitchen floor increase in pace and soon my adorable werewolf is trotting down the hall towards me.  The sound stops as he pauses to shift before throwing himself into my arms, his usual greeting.

Hi, Jae. Braden sends his thoughts to me as his face is busy burying inself in my neck.  My arms automatically wrap around him, my hands freely drifting over his smooth skin as I take both of us to the living room.

When at home, he seems to either be in wolf form or just completely naked. I've gotten used to the nudity.  Aside from when has to work at the school, Braden will often wear my clothes outside of the house. I've taken to sleeping in boxers and a tee shirt knowing that Braden will choose that shirt to wear the next day.  I swear though, if I find him rolling around in my dirty boxers he will never hear the end of it.

How's the song coming?

"Good, jagiya, its almost done.  How was your day?"  I settle on the couch, Braden curling into me.  His hands stroke over my shoulders and arms as he nuzzles against me, rubbing his scent on me, another usual greeting.  Maybe I should have headed to the bedroom, the hardening rise of his dick already pushing against my abdomen.  Horny little werewolf.

"It was good," Braden murmurs against my neck.  His breath sends little shivers over me where it brushes my skin.  My own cock rises up, eager to rub against those delectable cheeks perched on my lap.  "The pups were a little excitable today.  They're so excited to start school next month.  I hope that I get some of them in my class."

My Braden got a full-time position at the end of last year.  He'll have his own class starting soon and he is just as excited as the pups.  I'm also pretty proud of him.

We've talked before about starting our own family, too.  We did start our relationship with almost two full years apart and we both agree to make up for it first, by focusing on us.  We're still young.  Besides, I know that when we are ready to be dads, Braden will be the best!

"Saraghae, Braden."

"Saraghae, Jae."  Braden presses even closer to me, wrapping his arms around me.  His tight embrace always makes me feel protected, yet strong somehow, at the same time.

"Hm. Are you tired?" Lips quirk into a smile against my skin at my question.

"No, but I am ready for bed."  Braden's hips rock against me, as if his words were unclear.

"Braden," I say, already rising up and heading for the bedroom, "I love you. Forever."

"I love you, too. Always. You're mine after all, my perfect idol."

A/N: Thank you so much for taking this journey with me!  I really appreciate all those that take the time out and try this story out.  Thank you for all the comments and votes, too.  I think that this finally completes Braden and Jae's story for me.  It's hard for me to end this but its time to move on.

Thanks for reading with me.

-chronicimmunity