Chapter 2

third person pov

It's only two days left before the concert at Tokyo dome Asuna was so exited to perform again on stage. Asuna was now practising some of her songs that she was gonna perform she was now practising courage.

After the music ended de manager says '5 minutes break' Asuna  say 'okay'. Then Asuna asked the manager of she could go for today the manager says 'sure you have worked hard today take some rest' Asuna says 'thank you' and then she left.

TIME SKIP 

Kirito: Hey guys do you all want to meet at agil's café?

All: sure 

Klein: How late?

Kirito: about 5 minutes

All: sure 

Asuna: I will give you guys there the tickets for that concert.

Silica: I can't wait see you guys there.

Liz: see you all there.

Kirito: bye

TIME SKIP (at the café)

Everyone was there Asuna gave the tickets all of then says 'thank you Asuna' Asuna says 'It's not a big deal' with a smile on her face. 'Hey Kirito do you already finished your homework' ask klein. Kirito says 'no'. 'He is just don't want to do it' says suguha. Everyone just laugh at that. Then asuna says 'Kirito-kun if you finish your homework before the concert I will make you my legendary sandwiches for one month' Kirito says 'realy' Asuna nodded Kirito says 'then we have a deal I will go home now and begin on my homework' Asuna says 'okay' before he left he kissed Asuna on the cheeks. Asuna blushed a little, but Lucky for her nobody saw It.

TIME SKIP 

Asuna pov

It was 18:00 and I was home eating with my  mother. Her mother asked how her day was 'It was good' I say. 'Mother I need to tell you about something' I say. 'What is it' she asked. 'Well you know that I was a pop idol right?' I say. 'Yeah I know' she says. 'Well I'm going to give a concert at Tokyo dome over two days' I say. 'Oh realy so you have decided to start you career again?' She asked. 'Yes' I say. 'Are you okay with that' I asked. 'Ofcourse I have changed' she says. 'Realy thank you' I say.  'But did you tell your friends about it' she asked. 'No not yet' I say. 'I am gonna suprise them' I say. 'Okay but let me know of you need my help' she says. 'I will thank you Mother' I say.

TIME SKIP (after dinner) 

'Wow my mother realy changed' I thought. 'Tommorow I need to practis for the concert so let's go sleeping' I thought.

AUTHORS NOTE 

Sorry that It was a short chapter but I hope you guys like it More chapters coming soon. (ᵔᴥᵔ)