Chapter 11

Third pov 

A week has passed since Kirito and Asuna went to see the shooting star and everything was going back to normal. Asuna and Miyuki had some photo shoots and they had their debut concert as a duo. 

Kirito and his friends went to school as always but Kirito was also working on bringing yui to the real world but nobody knows it. 

Kirito pov 

I was working on bringing yui to the real world and I am almost done. I then heard the doorbell So I went to the door and saw Asuna standing there. "Hey asuna What are you doing here?" I asked. "I just wanted to see how you are doing." She said. 

"What were you doing Kirito-kun?" She asked. "Oh nothing special." I said. "How is things going with you and Miyuki?" I asked. "Things are good between us." She says. 

We were talking for awhile until she needed to go home. 

TIME SKIP(third pov) 

Three years has passed Asuna and Miyuki both stopped with being a idol. Their last concert was one of the biggest concert that they had ever helt many fans were there to see their last performance. 

Asuna and Miyuki loved being a idol but they knew that they couldn't be forever Idols. They knew that one day they would stop being a idol. Their last concert was an amazing moment for them. The last song that they song together was Yakusoku no kizuna

There were tears of happines but also of sad because after this they wouldn't going to perform again. They were wearing the same stage outfit as when they had there first concert together.

Asuna and Miyuki were still friends and had still contact with each other after the concert

Kirito had also proposed to asuna two weeks ago and now they are gonna get maried. "Kirito and asuna do you both Take each other as husband and wife?" The priest said. "We do." Kirito and Asuna said in unison. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest said. Everyone was clapping.

 Everyone was clapping

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

the ending is bad i know. But i tried my best but that was my first story hope you liked it.

P.S my New book is out also a Kirito and asuna fanfiction go check it out the name is asuna memory's

-otakuloverforever12☆〜(ゝ。∂)