Chapter 7

Asuna pov 

When I went downstairs my mother said that I did very well yesterday. "Thank you mother." I said. "Where's Kouichirou and father?" I asked. "They went to some friends of your father and they will be back by tomorrow." She said. "Okay." I said.

The rest of the time we just talked but then I heard my phone. "Asuna I have some news to tell you." My manager said. "What is it?" I asked. "You are gonna do a duet with miyuki shiba she is also a idol with Who you will work More with in the future."My manager says. I said "O it's  Miyuki-Chan." My manager asked "O so you Guys already know each other?" I said "yes she is my childhood friend." 

"Okay I Will see you at 13:00 at the studio." She says. "I will be there." I Said.

I can't wait until I see miyuki-Chan again I thought. I hope she still remeber me. 

TIME SKIP(at the studio)

"Asuna you are here great." My manager says. "Yes I am here." I said. "Miyuki and her manager will be here soon heen they are here we gonna discuss about the duet and the other things." She says. "Okay." I said. 

After a few minutes have pasted. I saw that someone has come it was a girl with long black hair and her manager. My manager and her manager went in a room to talk and I was alone with miyuki. Then mizuki came to me and hugged me "I missed you so much." She said with some tears in her eyes. "I also missed you very much." I said also with tears in my eyes.

We talked a while and I gave my phone number to her and So did she. We promised that we will stay in contact with each other. Miyuki came with a idea to form a duo together and I agreed with that and said "but we should ask our managers for permision." Miyuki agreed with me.

After a while our managers came out of the room and we asked them for permision to form a duo and they said it was okay to form a duo. I also asked of our duo could perform on alo and in the real world.

TIME SKIP

When I get home I went online and when I was in the cabin yui-Chan came flying to me.           "Yui-Chan how are you?" I asked. "Good mama." She said. "Mama I heard from papa that you are a idol is that true?" she asked. I giggled and said "yes it's true." 

"Yui-Chan no one knows this yet but mama is gonna form a duo with my chilhood friend Who is also a idol and we Will both perform in the real world and in the virtual world." I said.                   "Realy." Yui-Chan asked excited. "Yes." I said.

"Mama what Will be the name of your duo?" She asked. "Well we don't have a name yet." I said. "Okay but let me know it when you got a name." She says. "I will it's a promise." I said. 

TIME SKIP

When I went down to watch tv I saw that they were talking about me and miyuki forming a duo. Then I heard my phone getting a message.

Liz: Asuna are you forming a duo with miyuki? Why didn't you said it to us.

Suguha: Who is miyuki by the way?

Asuna: Miyuki-Chan is my childhood friend and one of my best friend.

Silica: Do you guys already have a name? 

Asuna: Not yet.

Asuna: And yes whenever I holding a concert or anything else I Will give you all tickets for that.

Liz: Nice

All: Thank you Asuna

Kirito: By the way when do I get my sandwitches?

Asuna: well i need to go bye 

Silica: bye asuna-san

Kirito: Wait are you ignoring It!

I then turned my phone off to go to sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

sorry that it took So long before this chapter was out but I just hadn't inspiration for a while. But I try my best to make good chapters.