Chapter 4

Asuna pov 

I was practising the dancescene while singing. We where almost doen for today and then I could go to Kirito- kun. Only to see how he was doing and hoping that he had finished his homework. After the music stopped we got 5 minutes break so I went to go get some water our my bag. Then I looked at my phone and saw the girls asking me to go with then on a girl's day our without the boys. I send them that I will come.

Kirito pov

I was almost done with my homework until I heard the doorbell so I went to look who It was and I saw my beautiful girlfriend standing there I then began to say "Hey Asuna I didn't know you would come." "Oh right I was just coming to look how you are doing." She says. "And how far are you with your homework?" She ask. "I'm almost done and when I'm done you need to make me a whole month your sandwiches." I say. Asuna just nodded and giggles at me. "Oh It's almost time I need to go I have a girl's day today with liz, silica, suguha and sinon." She says. "Ok have fun." I say. I was planning to go do my homework but then Asuna came back and gave a quick Peck on my cheek. I just turned red and she saw It and then giggles at my reaction. Then I went inside.

TIME SKIP(Silica pov)

I was almost to late for the girl's day I thought but when I was there I saw nobody then I look at the time and saw that I was to early. 

After waiting for 30 minutes I saw someone coming. I took a closer look to see who It was when the person came closer I saw It was Asuna-san. I called her. She heard me and came. 

When she was finaly close enough. She says "hi silica-Chan." And I say "hi Asuna-san." Then Asuna asked "where you to early again?" I say "yeah" a little embarressed. Then we just talked to each other for a while until liz came with sinon and as last suguha came. 

Liz began with that she wanted to go to the cakeshop and everyone liked that idea. While we where eating or cakes liz came with the idea to play truth or dare. Everyone was a little scary about this idea of liz. Because she is devil when we play truth or dare so nobody wanted to play It. Then suddenly Asuna says "sure why not." Everyone was dumbfounded by Asuna-san words even liz was dumbfounded. "Wait a minute are you sure about this Asuna?" Sinon asked. "I'm 100% sure of this belief me." Asuna says. "We will belief you Asuna-san." I say. "Right?" I ask. "Yeah" sinon and suguha says. "Thank you." Asuna say.

"Asuna you begin." Liz say. "Okay I choose you liz." Asuna says with a evil glance at her. "Okay I choose dare." Liz says with confidence. "I dare you to Kiss klein on the mouth for 1 minute the next time you see him and we most be there to see It." Asuna says. Everyone included myself smirked at that dare of Asuna-San. "I like this one." Sinon says. "Me too." Suguha says. 

"I'm not going to do that!" Liz says. "But you have choosen dare so you must do It." Asuna says. "Or are you scaried?" Suguha ask with a smirk on her face. "Me I am not afraid for anything but asuna is a other story." Liza says. "So that settled you will kiss klein tomorrow because tomorrow we will go to the concert." I say. "Fine." Liza said.

TIME SKIP(Suguha pov)

After the girl's day I went home and saw that oni-Chan was finshed with his homework. He asked me about how It was and I said that It was fun and I said that tomorrow will happen something hilarious. He then just looked at me from I wanne know what It Is.

"Well I'm tired so good night oni-Chan." I said. "You too." He says.

Asuna pov

I was at my room still practising a little because I was so nervous for tomorrow and I couldn't wait till tomorrow because liz Is gonna Kiss klein hope I won't miss It. Well i think I Will go take a bath and then go to sleep. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Next chapter will maybe come on saturday I don't know yet because I also have homework to do. But for now have a good day or night(╹◡╹)♡