Chapter 5

Asuna pov

It's morning and over 10 minutes I need to go practising for the last time because the concert starts at 14:00 and now It's 10:30. So I got atleast more than 3 hours to practising. It will be a long day.

I went to the dinner room and my mother sit there already. I walk to the the table and take a seat. My mother ask "are you ready for today?" I say "yes I am ready. I hope atleast." 

"Don't worry you will do great I know that." My mother says. "Thanks, but what will my friends say." I say. "You don't need to worry about that I think they will be suprised." She says. 

"Oh right before I forget I have three tickets for you, father and brother I hope that you all will come." I say. "Ofcourse we will be there at your concert." She says. "Thank you mother." I say.

"Oh It's almost time I need to go see you all at the concert bye." I say.

TIME SKIP(at Tokyo dome still asuna pov)

First I sang all songs that I was going to sing at the concert and then I did the dance moves. It took two hours to practising. Then my manager was checking the podium, the decorations and the special effects while I was rusting and listening to the music and remebering the dance moves for the songs.

MEANWHILE(Suguha pov)

I was so exsited for todays concert but not only that because yesterday when we went on a girl's day asuna dared liz to kiss klein today with everone looking but the boys don't know about it. Over 2 hours we going to the concert can't wait.

MEANWHILE(liz pov)

I'm looking forward to the concert but I'm not looking forward to kiss Klein why did I wanted to play truth or dare I thought. The worse thing about the dare is that they must see the kiss or else It won't count. 

TIME SKIP(15 minutes before the concert Kirito pov)

"Oni-Chan get ready we are going now." I heard suguha say. "Okay I'm coming." I say.

When we are arrived at Tokyo dome we already saw the others expect Asuna. I wonder where she is. "Where is Asuna?" I asked. We don't know we didn't saw her." Liz say with a relieved face. "Maybe she's already in." Sinon says. "Yeah I think." I say.

Liz pov 

I was glad but at the same time worried that Asuna wasn't here already because she is never late. But I'm glad because I still got some time before I need to kiss Klein.

"Liz don't think you get over the dare so easy." I heard sinon say. "I know but atleast I got some time left before I need to kiss him." I say. "By the way we are so gonna enjoy that moment." Silica says.

Then I heard Agil say "Let's go in already maybe Asuna is waiting there already." We all say "okay."

MEANWHILE(5 minutes before the concert Asuna pov)

I was looking If I could see my family and my friends already. Then I saw my friends al take a seat. Then I saw my family taking there seats. While more people were coming in the more nervous I got there were a lot of people there.

The manager says "5 minutes before we start everyone get in your position over 3 minutes." The manager said to me "Good luck Asuna I know you will make a great show today." I said "thank you." And then smiled at her. 

THIRD POV 

The public was quiet and the manager was making the introduction. When she was finished the mysterious idol came on stage with a hoodie. When she put the hoodie away everyone saw Who It was.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Next chapter coming soon. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆