Colby Brock

Colby and I are at a frat party I go and get us drinks and when I come back some hoe is flirting with Colby I go over to him and this chick. Colby gives me a 'please help me' look.
I give him his drink and the girl glares at me.

"Who are you?" She asks. "I'm his girlfriend" I emphasise girlfriend so she gets the hint. "Actually I'm his girlfriend" "No you're not she is." Colby says to the girl pointing at me. The girls face goes white, she slaps me. I smirk punching her in her nose. She falls to the floor holding her nose while Colby grabs my hand and leads me to his car and we drive home. "So do you know who the girl was?" I ask curiously. "She's one of Brennan's friends." "Well No offence to Brennan but he kinda has bad taste in friends." We both chuckle.

Then the car fills up with some 'tension'. With his eyes looking at the road I stare at his face looking at his features. We got home. We walk to his room, he lays on his stomach.

I go to my closet and pick out his favourite lingerie of mine.

"Colby close your eyes and lay on your back." I tell him hiding behind the closet door. "Why?" He asks. "You'll see now lay down." He does what his told. I close the door and crawl on him and I sit on his crotch. "Now look" I whisper. He opens his eyes and bites his lip. "Take off your clothes." I command him. He takes them off leaving him butt naked. "Lay back down." He does. I slowly take of my lingerie, while staring in his eyes, I can't help but look at his erection.

When it's off I climb on top of him and suck on his neck. His hands roam my body and as much as I love his hands but I need to show him who's in control right now. I grab his belts and I tie his hands to the bed post. "You ready?" I ask him grabbing a condom. "Yep." He Basically growled. I slip the condom on his dick and slowly sit on him. The pain goes away after a minute and I start bouncing and moaning like crazy. Hearing Colby's moans makes me wanna go faster and harder. "Y/n o-oh my- ah."

I reach my climax first, I take off the condom and I give him a handjob while making out with him. He cums all over my hand so I make him watch me lick his juices off my hand. "Now it's my turn." Colby says. I rip off the belts holding his hands and he immediately rolls us over so he's on top of me.

He starts kissing my neck creating hickeys while fingering me and playing with my clit. His kisses start going down to my vagina and full on eats me out. I pull and tug on his hair which makes him go harder. He keeps going till I cum and I can't help but scream Colby's name. We both lay on his bed breathing heavily. "I'm glad we went to that party." He says panting. "Same."