Jaylinn Collins - Marvel

Full name: Jaylinn Emma Collins

Nicknames: Jay, Jazz, JC, Blue

Gender: female

Species: human

Age: 28+ (depends on rp but usually around this age)

Birthday: 12th of August, 1990

Sexuality: bisexual

Appearance: Jaylinn has wavy, blonde hair that reaches her shoulders. She usually wears her hair in a ponytail, messy bun, or just leaves it down. She has big, brown eyes and smiles a lot. She has pale skin and is around 5'10 feet tall. She's pretty muscular, especially her arms. She also has a tattoo of a shark on her bicep. It's a pretty basic shark.

 It's a pretty basic shark

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Wears: Her clothes usually consist of a random pair of jeans and a random shirt or sweater

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Wears: Her clothes usually consist of a random pair of jeans and a random shirt or sweater. Her jeans are usually high-waisted. 

She sleeps in sweatpants and a shirt that's way too big for her.

The stuff she wears when she's exercising is usually her sports bra and some yoga pants. Unless it's cold, then she'll wear a shirt.

Her formal wear is different all the time. She usually wears designer dresses though. Sometimes formfitting but usually A-line. She occasionally wears menswear inspired outfits as well.

Hero name: Blue Grim, but most people in the media and the other Avengers never really use her hero name, they just call her Jaylinn or Jay.

Illnesses: she has anxiety. It used to be very bad, but she's doing a bit better now. She also has PTSD.

Personality: Jaylinn is a very optimistic person. She's brave, kind and intelligent. If possible, she likes joking around, but she'll be serious if she has to be. She can be a bit clumsy too and has major trust issues. So she won't talk about a lot of personal things if she doesn't know you very well, which is not that strange. If she does know you well, she will talk a LOT though. Jaylinn also has great leadership qualities which can make her a bit dominant over others sometimes.

Likes: online shopping, dogs, playing the piano, reading, listening to music (shes a huge fan of the band Queen), watching The X-files, martial arts and exercising.

Dislikes: loud noises (especially fireworks), people disturbing her when she's busy, not being able to sleep and people triggering her anxiety on purpose.

Fears: she's afraid of losing the people she loves and anything ghost, ghoul or other supernatural being related. She's also afraid of fireworks and other stuff that can trigger her PTSD.

Weaknesses: even though she's hella strong, her bones are still the same. This means she can never use her power without holding back, otherwise she'll break lots of bones (it'll still heal fast though). And she also has anxiety. When she's very tired, hungry, etc. she heals slower than usual.

Powers: she has enhanced strength and she heals very fast. It's not really a power, but she's also good with knives and guns.

Family: Jaylinn has a little sister called Marilyn. Her father is deceased and she hasn't spoken to her mother in years.

She also has a shit ton of cousins who she adores and loves.

In a relationship with/Crush: Steve Rogers

Friends: she's on good terms with pretty much all the Avengers. You could say she's closest to Wanda and Steve. Outside of the Avengers, she's friends with her dead ex's identical twin brother Charlie and she's still in contact with her ex-girlfriend as well. But she usually just sends memes to her.

Backstory: her father was a well-known scientist with a bad case of OCD. He was always trying new experiments. One time, he experimented with radioactive stuff. It led to an explosion, killing her father and some of his employees. It also gave Jaylinn, who was visiting her father's lab that day, enhanced strength and healing. Her mother blamed her for her father's death, for some reason, so Jaylinn ran away from home, taking her sister with her. When she was 18, she started working at SHIELD and eventually joined the Avengers. While she was working at SHIELD she met this guy named Garrett. They got along very well and eventually started dating. Unfortunately, he got shot and died right before her eyes. It fucked her up real bad and his death still haunts her today.

Other: she lived in the Netherlands until she was 10 so she knows how to speak Dutch. 

Other: She goes to a psychiatrist at least once a month.

Other: her favorite social media is Tumblr and she has a good amount of followers too. She's actually quite active on other social media platforms as well. She likes sharing fun stuff, but is still a very private person.