chapter 9

August 23, 2019

Quin's P.O.V

"Graysoooonnn." I mouth to him as he paces the bedroom floor while talking angrily through his cell phone. We've been in Maui for two days and he's been on his computer and phone the whole time. "Graysoooonnn I'm soooo bored." I look at him upside down while I'm laying on the bed on my back with my arms hanging towards the floor. Grayson just shoots me a look before talking rapidly back into his phone. "Fuck me," I mumble before flipping down from the bed and going to my suitcase. Grayson just mumbles something before leaving the room and yells at the other person on the line. I grab a black bikini and slip it on "I'm going to the beach mother-

I start to yell but Grayson walks back in looking angrily at his phone. An idea pops on like a light shining in my head. Mawhaw operation Quin in action. "Grayson..." I say in a singing voice. I try to seductively slip my right strap on my shoulder off and I let out a growl when Grayson just looks and flicks his eyes away while having a heated conversation on the other end of the phone. Still annoyed I open the sliding doors that lead from our bedroom out to the beach then I walk up to Grayson and give him a hug. I feel his muscles tense at my touch and before he can do anything I snatch his phone and run out the sliding doors down to the beach. 

"Quin give me my phone back," Grayson mutters as I run away from him. I could hear him catching up to me before he can tackle me I swing my arm back and throw the phone into the ocean. I turn back around and see Grayson who had stopped running and was just standing motionless staring at the spot where his phone sank into the ocean. He glances at me then shakes his head before walking back up to the beach house. 

ugh, little asshole acts like a teenage girl who's mom just took her phone away. I roll my eyes and sit down in the sand to grumble to myself. I stand up to walk back in but rough hands grab my waist and lift me into the air. I elbow my attacker in the gut and turn to back slap them but stop midway when I see it's Grayson whose wearing swimming shorts. Grayson uses this distraction to his advantage and grabs me before running into the ocean. The freezing water reaches my legs before Grayson lets me go and I sink down to the sandy bottom. I swim back up to the top and when I submerge I notice Grayson laughing "did you find my phone under there?" I swim towards him and jump up before placing my hands on his shoulders and I push down drowning him. I let go and wait for him to resurface and when he does I say, "Thought you'd have better luck."  He swims at me but before he can sink me I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Try to sink me now bitch." 

He stiffens at my touch and I go ridged when I notice how close in proximity we are. I lean in and press my lips against his. A hint of the ocean's salt kisses my tongue. I let out a grunt when his hands press against my back and my front now against his chest. His tongue skims the top of my lip before going deeper. I weave my hands into his soft locks of hair and tough back making him break the kiss. 

"Aren't you happy your phones gone?" I whisper from my rose-colored lips.

Ya bitch is backkkk. It's been a few minutes but I will hopefully start to write more consistently. Longer chapters will be in the future but I had to give you a little something so enjoy.