chapter 14

"You hoe!" Colon yells at me while pointing accusingly at me "Don't you dare!"

"You whore!" I yell at him as I grab the last Oreo in the box and stuff it in my mouth. Colon lunges at me and ends up pushing me off the couch and making my butt hit the tile floor. I hear Grayson walk down from our room and just stare at me and Colon for a few minutes before mumbling something and he walks back upstairs. Colon grabs my arm and lifts me back up on the couch. "Sooo..." He whispers while looking around the house "Have you and Grayson..." He trails off and I continue to stare at him waiting for him to finish his sentence

"Have we what?"

"You know..."

I draw a blank before realizing what he means

"Jesus, Colon yes of course we have. We've done it in the bed, shower, pool, tub, counter, floor and lots of time on this couch." I hide my grin at his disgusted face.

"You mean the couch I'm sitting on now?" He turns his nose up when I nod my head and grin. I let out a full-blown laugh when Colon jumps off the couch and to the door.

He looks around before his eyes land back on me "This place is infested I have to leave." He says in a teasing manner before grabbing his coat and flashing me a wink before he walks out the door.

A few minutes later Grayson walks down

"Where did Colon go?"
"He left."
"Why? I normally have to bribe him with Pringles to leave the house."

I get up and grin at him "Well once I told him we had sex all over the house he wasn't too fond of staying."

I quickly walk to the cabinet and look through the shelves.

"what?! You mean you actually told a lie?" Grayson fakes astonishment and I grab what I was looking for. "I know but for good reason." I set the large packet of unopened Oreos on the counter "He would have eaten all of these." I open the pack and pop one of the chocolatey cookies into my mouth. Grayson chuckles before moving behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

His soft lips meet my neck and he lightly trails them up and down the length of my neck creating a sensual feeling in my core. "I think we should make your statement into a fact."

"and how would we do that?" I manage to say before taking a sharp intake of breath Grayson's hands on my waist quickly gripped my sex.

"I think I should show you instead of explaining it to you." His hands quickly leave me and I let out a little yelp when he twirls me around and lifts me effortlessly onto the counter. There's a clatter and my Oreos that were once on the counter where now on the floor.

"Nooo, my Oreo-

Grayson doesn't give me a chance to finish my sentence because I almost moan when I feel his fingers quickly finding my heated place.

"I can think of something better." Grayson gives me a grin before sliding my skirt up to my waist so that he had a clear view of my black panties. I grip the counter when he tightly pulls my panties before letting go and having them smack my wet core. He looks up at me from between my legs and gives me a grin.

"What?" I whisper and he just shakes his head.

"I just like to see your reaction."

I was about to open my mouth to say something sarcastic but I suddenly close it when Grayson thrusts two of his fingers in me without warning. He starts to pump in and out and I arch my back and grip onto the counter when he curls his fingers. He leaves me right away and I almost whine at the lose of touch but soon I feel my underwear slide down from my legs and his head positioned between my legs. His mouth latches onto my clit and I squeeze my eyes shut at the pure bliss he is giving me. As his tongue darts in and out of me and his thumb circles my clit I wrap my hand against his head and moaned as I could feel myself release.

A few minutes later Grayson lifts his head and stands, one of his hands rests on my cheek and he gives me a kiss before he unbuckles his pants and pulls them off along with his boxers. My core extra sensitive now almost has another orgasm at the touch of his two fingers inserting themselves in me again. He pulls out quickly and trails the fingers that were moments ago inside me, up to my now bare chest and to my mouth.

"Suck" His hooded eyes stare at me with a look of pure lust as I open my mouth and wrap my lips around his two fingers. I suck and twirl my tongue and bite down when he slams into me. Pulling back to let out a moan Grayson's other hand comes up to my neck and grasps it slightly. I had never had someone do that before but there's something so erotic about that movement and Grayson soon had me at my second orgasm.

He had gotten into a rhythm of pulling out almost all the way then slamming back into me with full force. Soon his pace fastened and his breathing got quicker along with him holding my neck a little more firmer I could tell he was about to release.

"Wait! you didn't put a condom on." I breathe out as he slams back into me.

"You're not on the pill?"

"no..."

"Fuck" He groans and pulls out. He pumps himself a few more times and soon I felt hot liquid on my stomach. I look down up at Grayson after his high and give him a smile.

"I'm going to go shower." I hop off the counter but Grayson grabs my wrist gently "You said we did it all over the house, this was just one spot." He gives me a sinful grin before lifting me up and talking me to our bedroom.