chapter 10

"I just don't understand why we came back early, Grayson," I whine as I drag my suitcase behind me and down the garage until we get to our car.
"I've told you a client is meeting with me and my dad is making me take you along. You're of no purpose I have no idea why you need to waste your time and come."

I glare at the back of Grayson's head "maybe it's because you act like an uptight asshole all the time." I mutter under my breath.

***

Grayson and I get in the elevator to get to the tenth floor of the building. "Just don't say anything ok?" Grayson whispers to me and I ignore him.
"Oh come on Quinn just tell me you'll keep your mouth closed," I decide to ignore him and keep my mouth shut as I walk out of the elevator and down the hall. He jogs to catch up with me "you play to much Quinn" he grumbles and I jab him in the stomach before walking into his office. A man is seated at the chair in front of Grayson's desk
"Hello I'm Quinn and I'm sure you already know my husband Grayson." I greet the lengthy man and he pushes his glasses up before standing and shaking my hand. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Kin." He sits back down so I can only see the top of his balding head. I sit next to him and Grayson sits across the desk from us.
"As business partners, I want to invest more money into your company but I also want to make sure the money is being put to good use so I want to transfer some of my employees into your company to manage the money and make sure it's being put towards the highest extent so we can get the highest profits."

I smile at the man and look back at Grayson who is frowning. "I think that's stupid when we have many other people who will invest in our company without transferring people." Grayson coldly says.

"You have people who want to invest 1.5 billion into your company?" Kin questions as I choke on air from the numbers that just came out of his mouth.

Before Grayson can say anything I speak up "Mr. Kin what's making you want to invest your money into brooks company?"

"I know I will get all my money back and more."

"Then why do you need people to transfer over from your business to ours to manage our  money?"

I question him and he starts to fidget. "I think that this business is thriving enough on its own and does not need any more investments, but of course that's Grayson's decision." I glance back at Grayson and I see a slight smirk tug at the corner of his lips.

"Sorry kin we will have to sadly turn down your offer," Grayson says while still holding eye contact with me. I watch Kin get up from my peripheral vision while still holding eye contact with Grayson. Once the door shuts Grayson starts to get up and walk towards me. He reaches me and puts a hand on either side of the chair I'm sitting on. "That was so sexy." He whispers before inching closer to my face. I give him a small smile "You aren't mad that I talked even though you told me not to?"
Grayson chuckles "Quinn, I could never tell you what to do."

I lean in the rest of the way and give Grayson a small kiss before standing up and walking towards the door. His warm hand wraps around my wrist and he pulls from behind into his chest. "Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry we haven't eaten since we got back."
"I'm hungry too." I hear him whisper in my ear.

"great then let's go get something to eat." I try to walk out of his embrace but he held me firmly

His lips come down to my neck and his hands trail down my waist "I've got my meal right...here." I gasp when his hand lightly touches my lower region. My cheeks turn a light shade of pink of the realization of what he meant. 

"Grayson stop playing, I don't find your teasing funny," I whisper back before getting out of his grip and walking towards the door again. Right before I reach the door I feel hands wrap around my waist and soon feel myself being lifted into the air. My back is laid against something hard and I know it's his desk. As soon as his hands leave me I feel his mouth come up near my ear "I'm not teasing." he huskily says. His soft lips reach mine and kisses me gently while his hands bunch up my skirt. The pads of his fingers touch me through my underwear and I arch my back from the feeling. He breaks the kiss and he slowly trails down to my legs. I watch as his head is placed in between my legs and I let out a low moan when his teeth graze my hip as he inches my underwear down with his mouth. Soon the cloth is at my feet and Grayson trails back up to his destination with a few kisses.