This....is me

???: OKAY HANDSOME MAN GET YOUR HANDS UP AND GET READY!

Y/N: Here we go!

Y/n tried to jump and hit the music notes at the same time. His speed could rival a speedy bullet. He was determined to get the high score on a new game in the Anime Arcade.

Y/N:  COME OOOOOON!

Mascot: You're doing well, keep it up!

Y/N: You've got it!

Sweat ran from Y/N's brow but he was still determined to beat the game! He continued to move to match the arrows and he was starting to build up a crowd. BIG MISTAKE! 

Mascot: CONGRATS! You got the high score! Please record your name and step off of the platform. Good job player!

Y/n sighed and wiped the sweat on his forehead away. 

Y/N: That's how it's done!

He put his initials into the machine and sighed.

Man: Hey kid!?

Y/n turned around with a 'what do you want' expression.

Man: You supposed to be out of school?

Y/n stared at the man for a few seconds before digging in his pocket and throwing his remaining arcade tokens at the man, who he could only assume was meant to gather up skipping kids.

Y/N: Gotta bounce!

Y/n stuck his tongue out at the man and began running out of the building.

Man: GET HIM!

Two other men in the crowd chased after Y/n. He didn't seem fazed and simply quickened his running. He grabbed onto a poll and used it to heave him in another direction.

Y/N: Sorry, sorry, excuse me, excuse me, SORRY!

Y/n continued to ram into people, shooting apologies left and right. He had managed to shake off one of the men and but two were still in hot pursuit.

Y/N: These guys are persistent today -_-

Y/n ran into an alleyway and pushed a bunch of objects down as he ran hoping it would slow then men down. It did manage to slow the chubby one down but the younger and more fit man whom he had met in the arcade was still in hot pursuit!

Y/n noticed a ladder and leaped onto it and pulled himself up three steps at a time.

Man: You aren't getting away that easily!

Y/N: You aren't my first rodeo champ!

Y/n managed to make it to the roof and ran to the edge but looked around and realized there was nowhere else to go.

Man: Should've looked ahead!

The man had caught up and was getting closer to Y/n. Y/n looked around aimlessly to try and find a way out.

Man: Now then, we need to have a talk with your parents kid.

Y/N: I-Isn't this the part where you ask if I have any last words?

Man: *chuckle* Fine. Any last words!

Y/N: What is the opposite of up?

Man: What?

Y/N: What is the opposite of up?

The man was taken aback by Y/n's question but answered.

Man: Down?

Y/N: I guess that makes sense...

Y/n leaned over the edge and fell off much to the man's terror.

He ran to the edge and discovered a long plank of wood with the shape of Y/n molded into it. Y/n fell right through and had begun running away once again.

Man: Hahaha kid's sure are getting smarter these days...

The man pulled out a cigar and began to smoke it while heading back down.

Y/N: HA SUCKER!

Y/n ran to the school as quick as he could. He could still make it before homeroom ended! He leaped over the gates and sighed with relief. It wasn't over yet as he quickly took his jacket off revealing his school uniform and headed inside to his class.

While the teacher was in the middle of a long and boring lecture he quietly crawled to his seat and sat down.

Teacher: Oh Mr L/N were you here the whole time?

Y/N: O-Oh yeah! Did you mark me absent?

Teacher: Sorry, I'll mark you present

Y/N: Thanks~

Y/N: Another day another realization I have a lying problem!

Teacher: Now everyone I'm sure you all know that the headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy will be in our school today. He is currently scouting for an extra student for the 78th class this year. However do not try and show off your "talents" to him. Give him his space.

Everyone in the room mumbled yes's and Y/n simply sighed. He wasn't interested in anything having to do with Hope's Peak Academy. When the bell for break time began he simply put some earbuds in his ears and listened to his favorite anime songs.

Y/n: Which ones today....moe....rock....maybe pop?

As Y/n was walking he accidentally bumped into someone and they both fell over. He sat up and brushed himself off. He looked down and saw a woman with almost orange like hair. She was wearing a maid outfit and had olive colored eyes.

 She was wearing a maid outfit and had olive colored eyes

Y/N: S-Sorry about that miss...

Y/N: DAMN! I could have had a moment like in anime with the accidental boob grab! Oh well...

Woman: It's no problem. I'm Chisa Yukizome! I'm actually kinda lost could you point me in the direction of the headmaster's office!?

Y/N: My name is Y/n and I could take you there. Follow me.

Yukizome nodded and followed him. The choice Y/N made that day was a choice that would affect him for the rest of his life...