⌜ intro ⌟

thank you, next ♥ nct dream (ot7)

donghyuck got inside the campus looking all down. he had dark circles under his eyes, his hair was messy, and his face was swollen. he looked like he was crying all night, which he actually did. he looked like he broke up with his boyfriend, which he actually did.

fifth time around. he has been through relationship yet none has ever worked out in the end.

weird because by now, donghyuck would have get used to the pain of breaking up but nope. he just have to feel the pain over and over again but as time passes it hurts even more. first break, it didn't actually hurt that much as what he had expected. probably because he was just toying around with the person. but this present ex boyfriend of his was the longest out of the five he had been dating. they lasted for two weeks.

yes, two weeks.

watch where you are going.❞ a person clicked his tongue as the sad tanned male bumped him, his tears being imprinted into his newly bought expensive shirt and being smudged by his messy eyeliner. ❝look what you did!

donghyuck looked up to see who's the owner of the voice, tears threatening to fall down from his eyes as soon as he saw who he bumped with. among all people to bump to, he just have to bump to the school's hot tempered popular kid, mark lee.

i'm sorry.❞ donghyuck didn't realize that he almost lost his voice until he spoke. he couldn't even hear his breathy voice properly, it sounded like a whisper, but he just hoped that mark heard it because he isn't in the mood to repeat his apology.

hey dongfuck,❞ mark lifted the younger's chin up, forcing him to look up to his eyes. ❝if you're going to apologize, say it out loud that i can hear.

if he was just in his normal bright self then donghyuck would have roasted mark's ass minutes ago the moment they bumped, but no. donghyuck was hurt, his heart was breaking, and his mind isn't functioning well.

now, where's my apology?❞ mark felt odd as he saw those sad eyes, he wasn't used to it. but he shrugged the pity thoughts off, he didn't want to care for the younger

donghyuck stared at the male with his eyes not showing any emotions anymore. he didn't speak neither moved his body to push mark away, he just stood there breathing. he was tired and he didn't want to deal with mark's shit right as of the moment. seeing the younger in that state made mark remove his finger from the boy's chin and stared at him with eyes looking all confused. he then watched the younger walk away from his, eyes still following where he's going. he could see the poor male forcing his feet to walk towards the building for his first class.

along the way, donghyuck bumped another person but he didn't even bother apologizing this time and continued to walk.

the chinese raised a brow at the tanned male who look oddly sad. ❝what's wrong with him?❞ but then ignored it and went to his friend who's crying his ass out, putting his head inside his locker and his sobs echoed inside.