⌜ end ⌟

donghyuck got inside the campus looking all bright and happy. he was hopping his way inside, greeting the security guards, and having a wide smile in competition with the sun. he had such bright aura surrounding him and you can see rainbows and butterflies in his trails. this was the donghyuck they all know, and this is the donghyuck they wanted to see all day.

seeing the tanned boy frown makes it seem like it's going to rain anytime soon. which is why they were all so happy seeing donghyuck spreading his bright virus everywhere.

watch where you are going!❞ but donghyuck was too caught up in happiness and greeting people from side to side to even notice someone in front of him.

bumping the person, donghyuck looked up and immediately had a wide smile on his face. ❝you're wearing the watermelon shirt.

of course,❞ mark showed donohyuck one small smile as he wrapped his arms around the tanned male's waist. ❝it's my favorite.

tiptoeing, mark raised a brow as he saw his boyfriend having his lips pouted like a duck while his eyes closed. he knew what donghyuck was doing, what his boyfriend, but he decided to play clueless and tease the beautiful tanned male that's already ready to recieve his kiss.

should i take a picture?❞ mark snorted, taking his phone out.

the younger clicked his tongue at his boyfriend who's playing dumb. why is he even trying? ❝wish you will get in trouble for not wearing your uniform.

the tanned male pushed himself away from the laughing canadian and passed by him, just in time for mark to finally calm down. catching up to his boyfriend, mark took hold of donghyuck's arm and spun in around. donghyuck still had that annoyed look on as he struggle to get away from mark's hold. eyes were all on them, watching how the two where somehow fighting in their perspective.

let g—

mark didn't let him finish and went to smash their lips together. of course, it wouldn't be donghyuck if he doesn't kiss back. but what shocked donghyuck the most is mark leading the kiss. after donghyuck getting mark's first kiss, he'd usually be the one leading the kiss as the older is still learning. with biting inloved, donghyuck knew mark learned alot.

pulling away with their heavy breathing, the crowd were shocked to see them kiss in public. but the two neither paid attention and cared.

so you know now how to kiss, huh?

mark chuckled as he licked his lower lip, ready to connect their lips one more. ❝i learned from the best.

placing a hand behind mark's head, donghyuck initiated the kiss again and mark wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. the two were already into the kiss, mark was already enjoying, but donghyuck had other plans. mark teased him and he's not going to get away with it.