⌜ two ⌟

a week has passed and it was still the same. donghyuck would now often space out in class and walk like a soulless human being he is, jaemin would cry whenever something reminds him of his ex and not to mention about him and jeno still not in good terms, and jisung would wake up early in the morning hearing a dolphin sobbing silently.

seems like those comforts were not enough. well, not like mark even tried. after that one time, he got to know donghyuck's story but didn't even move. he would glance at the sad and heartbroken male but had no guts to approach him. he was scared to feel the same way how he felt when he went to comfort him for the first time in the years these two have met. meanwhile, renjun was not only trying to make jaemin forget about his ex but was also fixing his friendship with jeno and jisung started to get more closer and closer to the sad dolphin because of this heartbreaking incident of his.

chenle, come on.❞ jisung sighed after seeing chenle still not getting better. ❝it's been a week since you came to attend classes.

i am rich, i can go on with life without having to go to school.❞ chenle said with his voice sounding emotionless.

jisung clicked his tongue and went over to the brokenhearted male, sitting on his bed as he looked down at him. ❝are you really going to stay here and just think about the break up?

jisung,❞ chenle bit his lower lip as he could feel his tears falling down once again for the nth time this morning. ❝why am i so stupid?

the younger decided to close his mouth and just ran a hand through the chinese's hair to comfort him. chenle would always blame him and his wise words for making him cry and jisung didn't want to make chenle cry that's why he decided to shut his mouth up.

i should have known that they love my money and not me.❞ chenle's hands made its way to jisung and held it tight, not wanting to let go. looking like a baby not wanting to be separated with his father. ❝am i not lovable?

if he was unlovable then jisung would like to ask why he was willing to sacrifice his time for him, why he would rather stay and be with him instead of attending classes for the greater future, why jisung would feel all sorts of stuff whenever he's with him, and why jisung had the urge to punch those people who hurt chenle considering that he's not fond of violence.

it is time to put an end to this.❞ jisung lets go of chenle's hand and stood up from his bed. he then made his way to their shared closet and pulled out a sweater and a pair of tight jeans which chenle owned, throwing it to the heartbroken male.

what are you doing?❞ chenle questioned as he sat up from his bed, messily wiping his tears.

skipping classes for another day won't hurt, right?❞ jisung showed the older a nervous smile. he was internally panicking knowing that his grades are going to drop low because of this but chenle is much more important.