⌜ norenmin: five ⌟

using his free hand to lock it on renjun's small one and the other arm holding the ryan plushie he has been begging for renjun to buy, jaemin gave the short male a small smile. ❝thank you for today.

renjun then pouted, ❝i failed.

failed in what?❞ jaemin tilted his head to the side, not getting what renjun meant.

i'm supposed to make you move on today.❞ the chinese groaned and then rubbed his temples. ❝you're right, you can't just make someone move on in just a day.

ren—

but i really want you to forget about that stupid, dumb, and irrelevant boyfriend of yours.❞ renjun said with a huff, crossing his arms and looking like a frustrated baby. ❝he doesn't deserve to be inside of your head, and he clearly doesn't deserve to be inside your heart.

jaemin stopped his tracks, making renjun stop his too, and then can't help but have a wide smile on his face.

what? why are you smiling?❞ it was renjun's turn to tilt his head to the side and be confused.

taking his phone out using his free hand, jaemin opened the camera and faced it to renjun. ❝smile.

what—

before renjun could even pull out even one fake smile, jaemin had already taken a picture and it honestly turned out great. renjun looked cute being confused. he chuckled, making renjun walk to his side to see what he was doing. after a few moments, renjun's jaw dropped after seeing that jaemin replaced his lock screen wallpaper (which was jaemin and his ex-boyfriend) to his confused face.

hey!❞ renjun tried to snatch the phone away from jaemin's grasp but failed to do so. ❝i wasn't ready!

jaemin only mocked a pout at the short male and used his tall height as an advantage to raise his phone up in the air, making renjun struggle in getting it. ❝if you can get it, you can change it.

the short male puffed his cheeks, already knowing that it's impossible for him to reach jaemin's phone but he tried anyways. placing a hand on the younger's shoulder, renjun tiptoed and raised his other hand up.

jaemin was holding back the urge to laugh at renjun struggling. but he then froze when he got a good view of renjun's visual. they've been friends ever since god knows when, but he never got to really see the older's visuals. jaemin knew he was attractive as fuck, but he was blinded with love from another person to even pay attention to renjun nor jeno.

nana, i'm older!❞ the older said with a sulking tone, not noticing jaemin that's admiring him and especially his lips that's moving as he was cursing in chinese. ❝honestly, where's the respect?