⌜ chensung: one ⌟

i gave him the most expensive shoes he ever wanted.❞ chenle cried out, being the first sound jisung heard after getting out from the bathroom as he finished taking a bath.

he expected for the older to be finished whining by now but seems like it only got worse. he ran a hand through his wet-soaked hair and took a shirt out from his closet as he was only swearing some sweatpants on. he isn't even that embarrassed to be half naked in front of the older chinese anymore as they've been roommates for the longest in this dorm, three years. he can even walk around with only just an underwear on, chenle won't even bother drooling over his built body.

but despite being roommates that long, there's always one thing jisung would never and can never get used to and that is chenle and his annoying ass. jisung loves peace and quiet and chenle is the opposite to that.

lucky for him then.❞ jisung said. somehow a little bit jealous because despite being chenle's roommate for years, the older never had gave him anything he wants, not even bothering on spending at least a penny on him.

birthdays? chenle would only give him a long message using a scratch paper. christmas? the best gift jisung had received so far from the older was a self-made song for him. on free days? chenle won't even bother asking him to hang out but instead they stay inside their room and have a movie marathon. but even with those simple things, jisung appreciated the time he has with the older male.

still, jisung can't help but get jealous over chenle's passing boyfriends. they would always get spoiled by the most richest student in this university. meanwhile him? he can only have chenle's presence.

ji, look at me.❞ chenle glanced up to the younger that's drying his hair using a towel, ❝am i ugly?

honestly speaking, there are times (secretly, it's most of the times) jisung would find chenle the most prettiest dolphin alive. but he's park jisung, why would he admit to that? ❝i don't know, ask the mirror.

the heartbroken dolphin then groaned, flopping his back down his bed. making a creaking sound as he violently squirmed on the bed. ❝are the gifts and presents i give to them not enough?

looking at the older, jisung looked at the wall clock and then went back to looking at chenle. he counted for ten seconds in silence until he covered his ears in time for chenle to whine and sob very loudly again. lucky for them, everyone in this floor had classes. them too but jisung can't attend since chenle didn't want him to leave.

lie. actually, jisung just didn't want to leave the heartbroken boy alone.

jisung waited for another few more seconds until chenle's sobs would die down before he could now speak. ❝maybe you should stop seeing those who are after for your money and start seeing people who's after for you love.

chenle opened his eyes and felt a heavy weight next to him. he then saw jisung sitting down on his bed and taking a tissue out to wipe his tears. chenle then felt himself stopping from breathing and didn't realize how long he had been holding his breath until jisung moved away and smiled in satisfaction as he successfully wiped the older's tears away.

remembering jisung's statement then snapped chenle out from his thoughts and made him frown, ❝they are not after for my money.

the younger male rolled his eyes while groaning. ❝gosh lele, how dense can you get?

i'm just giving them what they want.❞ chenle sniffed as he started recalling the moments he had with his ex-boyfriends. ❝isn't that what i'm supposed to do in a relationship?

jisung can't help but facepalmed at what chenle said. he can't believe this chinese has been into three relationships and still hasn't learned anything from at least one of them. well, maybe chenle did learn something. patience, and that's all.

ever since chenle started being in a relationship, he noticed the older growing to be patient. in meeting up at the cafeteria, the both of them have different classes and chenle's would end early. jisung would come running to the cafeteria panting and apologizing for being late. but chenle would say that it's fine, he had been used to waiting and jisung could see that because of the times he would catch chenle out on a date waiting for a maximum of thirty minutes and a minimum of twenty minutes for his date.

chenle doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

and do they accept the things you give to them?❞ jisung questioned, his hands making its way to chenle's and gripped it tight, caressing it from time to time.

chenle could then feel his heart slowly beating very fast after feeling jisung's hand in contact with his. ❝yes, they do.

clothes, chenle would buy them a dozen. dates, chenle would be the one paying in the end no matter how expensive the food are. his second ex-boyfriend even asked for a guitar and chenle gave it to him with a smile on his face, happy to have given what he wants. but did he recieve a thank you? nope.

what about your love?❞ just a reminder passing by, jisung hasn't tried being in a relationship. he has been single all his life. ❝i'm sure you have also given your love to them, but did they accept your love?

now thinking about it, chenle recalled the moments his ex-boyfriends would show love and affection and there were not that many. a peck on the cheeks and a hug, that's all. and it doesn't even happen often, only probably once or twice in their time of being together. and seeing his ex-boyfriends now makes chenle wonder how they could easily show love and affection to their current loved one when they can't even show it to him back them. he would even catch them shamelessly making out in public.

chenle suddenly threw his body to jisung, which the younger thankfully caught or else the two of them would fall down the hard and cold ground. ❝stop making me cry.

i'm not, you idiot.❞ jisung said with a sigh as he rubbed circles on chenle's back as he heard him sob again on his chest. ❝i'm just making you realize that it's not only about possessions, gifts, and presents that should be given and received in the relationship, but mostly it should be love.

the chinese wrapped his arms around the younger's waist as he was hit with his word. funny how someone inexperienced is the one teaching him who has been in three break ups.

chenle, you should start seeing someone that can give you love and also accept your love.

but where can chenle find someone who can give him the love he deserves and also accept the love he is giving?

t b c