⌜ chensung: five ⌟

twisting the door knob, jisung groaned as he made his way inside the room with him carrying chenle on his back

twisting the door knob, jisung groaned as he made his way inside the room with him carrying chenle on his back. he then pushed the door close using his foot and took careful steps towards the older's bed, placing him down there.

i swear!❞ chenle started, raising his hand and drawing a shape in the air. ❝i can see fishes flying!

the younger sighed and went to get clothes for chenle to change. taking out a baby blue oversized sweater that chenle owned, jisung had his eyes widened as he saw chenle starting to take his pants. a complain about the room being so hot coming out of chenle's mouth.

jisung quickly sprinted to the older but was already to late to stop him from completely taking off his pants. ❝gosh, i knew this was a bad idea.

they never intended to go out to drink. jisung suggested they should go on a restaurant for their dinner but chenle had other plans. jisung didn't want to go against it as he wants chenle to do everything he wants to do, which leaves to jisung silently obeying and following from behind. it didn't mind jisung, as long as he can see that the older is having fun and having that wide smile on his face.

but seeing the outcome, jisung wished that he stopped chenle from drinking too much.

raise your hands up.❞ jisung ordered, making chenle look up to him and also doing what he was told.

with his heart beating so fast, jisung held the hem of chenle's shirt and slid it up. chenle then chuckled as he felt the cold air hitting his skin, making him hug himself as he was already naked with only having to wear his boxers. his pants, he already threw it somewhere inside the room. ❝the air is tickling me!

the younger couldn't help but smile at cute sight. jisung crouched down to match chenle's height and managed to make the older wear the sweater he took from his closet. ❝chenle?

chenle's half opened eyes went to look at jisung. he then cupped the younger's face and started to squish his cheeks. ❝i will call you squishy!

with chenle's finger brushing his lips, jisung decided to play with chenle and bit softly the thumb that's staying on his lips.

ah!❞ chenle showed a cute pout, looking hurt when jisung bit his thumb. ❝bad squishy!

jisung laughed at the older's attitude. ❝chenle, you need to rest.❞ his hands made its way to chenle's waist and he then slowly pushed chenle to lay down. the chinese still had his hands cupping jisung's cheeks which now resulted for jisung to hover over the older. ❝le..

ji, i still want to play.❞ chenle mumbled but his eyes were slowly closing. jisung took this chance to remove chenle's hand on his cheeks and he could now stand up properly.