⌜ norenmin: nine ⌟

so we are really going out on a date.❞ jaemin was hyperventilating but tried to stay calm and composed. ❝it's fine. we good, this is going to be good.

renjun saw how the younger was acting and held his hand hoping that he can let the younger breathe properly. ❝jaemin it's going to be fine.

this is going to be my first time going on a date outside of the house with you two.❞ jaemin said, now showing that he's panicking. their dates were always at their homes, either at renjun's, jeno's, and most of the time it's at jaemin's. ❝i'm going to mess this up.

he agreed to go out with them because he wanted to try what it's like to have two people in going out for a date. jaemin, before this, was so confident. he even was the one who finished first in dressing himself up and went to pick up renjun and jeno from their houses. and as they were walking down, it's where it everything hit jaemin. what if he messes this up, what if they leave him because he'll humiliate them, or what if he makes a mistake and they'll leave him.

but the three of us always hangs out.❞ jeno chuckled as he threw his arm around jaemin. ❝just think of this as a bro's hangout.

no, this isn't just a bro's hangout and i don't want to think that way.❞ jaemin said with a pout, playing his fingers as he was nervous will all the eyes on them. ❝this is special, this is our date.

jaemin was standing in the middle with renjun and jeno on each of his side. renjun was hugging the youngest's arm while intertwining their fingers together while jeno had his arm on jaemin's shoulder as he leaned to lean towards the youngest. who would pause from what they doing and spare a glance? it's either jaemin was cheating with the other or the two are really his dates. the second one is actually correct, they are his lovable boyfriends and jaemin is panicking since this is different from the hangouts they usually have.

it's a date.

they are looking at us.❞ jaemin was taller than the two, inches from jeno and much more than renjun as he's the shortest of the three, but he felt very small from their eyes.

renjun looked up from jaemin and ran a hand through his hair, wiping the sweat from his forehead. and then gave jeno a smile while sending him a flying kiss. ❝they are looking because you two are so breathtakingly gorgeous.

jeno shook his head as his arms tried to reach out for renjun. ❝they are looking because you two are so cute together.

is this is what it's like having two boyfriends?

jaemin is loving this.

they are looking because we are out on a date, us three.❞ jaemin said with his arms wrapped around the two beside him.

seeing that jaemin was starting to get comfortable, the two can't help but smile. they ignored the stares they are receiving from the people and walked down the streets towards their destination. not all were giving a good look at them, some were disgusted at not only were they boys in a relationship but there are three of them. but the three didn't mind those look and went inside a cafe which put jaemin into a halt.