⇢ ch. 4

Your heart skips a beat once you hear those words slip from San's mouth.

You always become so flustered when San compliments you.

"Where exactly are we going?" You ask.

"If I tell you, it will ruin the surprise. But what I have planned will be fun. Expect a long yet fun night," San giggles in excitment.

The two of you take public transportation to part of Seoul you haven't explored yet. It's all new and exciting, and the fact that you will be exploring it with San makes you excited.

The two of you weave your way through people and end up taking a cable car to get to your destination - Namsan Tower.

Once you get inside of the tower, the two of you make your way to the top. You look at the sight, which is an overview of the city.

You stand in awe of the beauty, where all of the lights of the city make it glow. Your mouth is partly open, gaping at the view.

San enjoys watching you be excited over the view, making his heart flutter. He also feels himself blushing over how happy he is with you.

You end up looking over to him with a huge smile on your face.

"This is beautiful. The view is incredible. I haven't had a chance to come up here yet. Thank you for taking me here."

San smiles, and leads you around to look at the other parts of the tower. You go to the gift shop and look at the trinkets, buying a keychain.

"The night is still young, [Y/N]. We have more places to go to."

The two of you exit, and you end up traveling to a noraebang.

"This is fun! My friends and I have come."

You pick out a song, feeling shy as you think you're not the best at singing, and you're singing in front of a new friend.

San cheers you on, encouraging you to sing. You become confident as the song goes on, where San ends up joining in.

You let loose and enjoy singing songs with San. He easily impresses you with his vocals.

"I didn't know you could sing," you compliment him.

"It's a hobby," he shrugs and smiles, going back to picking another song.

The two of you enjoy goofing off, creating silly dances while singing along to different songs. He continues to make you laugh multiple times at his impressions and his silly dances.

After you finish your time doing karaoke, San takes you to a convenience store.

The two make ramen.

"Gosh, I'm so hungry. We've done so much tonight already."

"It's about time we had a food break," San laughs.

You nod, smiling.

The two of you take your food outside and sit on a bench, sitting in silence as you eat.

As you munch on your food, you think about how you are enjoying your time with San. Your heart swells with happiness. You feel like you're in a dream, like spending time with someone so beautiful inside and out is unreal.

You don't want this night to end, as it has been filled with so many different adventures combined into one night.

You can't believe how fast the time has gone by. You don't want this moment, this night to end.

Seeing that you're done, San suggests a walk along the Han River.

You agree and the two of you throw your trash away before going on your way.

The two of you are quiet, but the silence doesn't feel awkward. It's as if you have known each other for years, and not weeks.

San clears his throat and asks, "[Y/N]...can I ask you something?"

"Of course," you look over to him and give him a smile.

You're nervous, not knowing what he'll ask you.

"C-can I call you noona? I feel comfortable around you, and I want to make sure it's okay."

You are relieved, happy that him asking that question is all he wanted to ask you.

"Of course! It's totally okay."

San is relieved you're okay with it. It was nervewredking and awkward for him to ask, but he's happy he got that out of the way.

It feels a bit foreign to you because you're not used to being called noona. But you anticipate that you'll get used to it quickly.

After a few more minutes of silence, San says, "Noona, you are so beautiful."

His heart is pounding, nervous for your response. He feels himself blushing, internally chastising himself for saying that, especially since you don't respond right away.

"Thank you," you say quietly.

His compliment makes you happy and giddy.

San walks you back to your dorm so you don't have to go home alone.

"I'm happy...so so happy San. Thank you for tonight. Tonight was full of great memories that I won't forget," you give him a smile.

He reaches out to take your hand unconsciously before realizing what he's doing. His hand falls back to his side as he blushes and looks down, biting his lip.

He looks back up though and says, "Good night, noona. See you soon."

"Good night...text me when you get back to your home."

"I will," the two of you give each other smiles before he walks away.

You hate that you only have a couple of more months here, and that you won't be able to form a relationship with him.

You wish you were able to stay with him forever. You never met someone so handsome, so kind, so fun to be around, someone who makes your heart flutter like this, someone who makes you this happy.

But you decide to be optimistic and focus on the memories you can make with San. You think about how in the future, you'll look back on the memories you made while abroad, and how you met someone so wonderful.