⇢ epilogue

You finish applying for the job after you make it home. You make an effort to stay in touch with San.

You share your joys and sadness together, making sure to never break apart again.

When you send in the job application, you let San know immediately. He lets you know how proud he is and that he's happy for you.

When you're waiting around to hear about the job, you think about San. He's all you can think about.

Your Skype calls and messages between you and him consistantly keep you going.

You end up doing some interviews, all over Skype. In the end, you end up getting the job.

You celebrate with San, and the two of you are overjoyed.

San ends up flying to your home to surprise you and to help you with packing so you can move to Korea.

When he meets your parents, he secretly asks for their blessing so he can formally date you. They agree, as all you talk about is him. They know how much San means to you, and that he makes you happy.

Plus, he is an intricate part in helping you find a job.

Your heart aches knowing that you'll be moving away ftom your parents, family and friends. But you know you belong with San, and that's all that matters.

When the two of make it back to Korea, you move in with San.

He takes you to the café where the two of you first met.

"[Y/N], if I could give you a star, the moon, and all the planets as a gift I could. Because that's how much you mean to me. My love for you is so vast, that I would travel to get you all of those things. I want you to date you. Officially. Will you date me?"

San is incredibly nervous. His heart his pounding. His palms are sweating.

You break into a smile, "Of course Sannie."

One of his friends at the company, Hongjoong, who happened to work with him at the café tells him, "You finally got them. I remember the days when you would not stop talking about them. I'm happy you're finally together."

Once you're all settled into your job and new home, you and San take a walk along the Han River. The two of you put a blanket out on a patch of grass and lay down.

You look over to San and say, "I think the universe and fate brought us back together in the end."

He looks over at you. There's a sparkle in his eyes. More so the whole galaxy plus some.

He smiles and says, "I agree."

The two of you go back to stargazing, admiring the whole universe in front of you.

thank you for reading my fanfic :) I don't think I'm good at them because I always wish they were longer, word wise and chapters wise, but I need to remind myself to focus on me & do my own thing.

thanks for sticking with me. please look out for my other fanfics and imagines book :)