Others

I just cannot make sense of it all. One minute I'm sitting in class with all my classmates and the next minute I'm alone in an empty school, being chased by a bunch of random monsters. At the moment, I'm sitting I a bush crying because that's totally what 16 year old guys do. I've got to find another person. They might have answers. I decide to go home to see if anyone is their. When I get home, I unlock the house with the spare key under the doormat. You do not want to know how many times I've used that spare key ;) (I'm a bit of a rebel). When I reach the kitchen counter, what I find astounds me. A glock 18 sits on the bench and a note. It reads: "LEO, I KNOW THIS WILL SOUND REALLY STUPID AND YOU PROBABLY WON'T BELIEVE ME BUT, ALIENS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD AND THERE ARE ONLY 20 PEOPLE LEFT. THE GUN IS TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF NEED BE". "Woah!" I say. "This is one weird dream".

"There weirdest thing is, it's not a dream!" A voice behind me says. I whip my head around just in time to see a humanoid being throw a punch at me. I duck and kick his legs out from under him. Picking up the gun, I check to see if there's ammunition in it. It's locked and loaded. Time to shoot something. The logic of this thing is pretty simple. Aim, fire, reload, repeat. I aim the gun at the figure and shoot. BLAM BLAM BLAM! I fire three rounds into the thing's body. Green liquid splatters everywhere and a sound similar to a blackboard being scratched is projected from the being's throat. I suddenly goes silent. And that's when I realise. The note was right.

I'm going to start writing things at the end of my chapters now. (Coz I can! 😋) anyway...Is this chapter long enough? Should I make them longer? Please comment on my story and please feel free to suggest some things for my story. #YOLO! Jaxinaction out!