NOT IN THE CAR!

After my shower I went to check on Zac and Taylor. Taylor was crying in Zac's arms so I decided to leave them alone for a bit. I heard a laugh from Eva's room and went in. She was watching a cartoon about a rabbit and a Duck...no idea what it was though. It was actually kinda funny. I sat with Eva and we watched cartoons until Mia and Mike walked in, looking all official. We got their gist and decided that the cartoons could wait. Zac and Taylor followed the others into the room and Zac shot Mike a look that said "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO INTERRUPT!". I laughed silently and got up. "So what's happening?". "We are leaving today and we thought that we should say goodbye" mike said, cutting straight to the point. "Oh" the rest of us say. Five minutes later, we're all giving them our full support and friendship on their journey. Eventually they leave the room and make their way down to the garage. We all wave as they drive away. "There is a sports car in the garage isn't there?" Zac whispers into my ear. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is". "Why?". "Oh, no reason..." He says and walks away. "Hey Leo" Eva says behind me."oh, hey" I reply. Eva puts her arms around me and Puts her head on my chest. Zac runs in and almost takes a swim in the sink. "Woah! Sorry!" He yells and runs straight to the door. I hear him bump into Taylor and lose his footing again. After swearing a lot, he gets up and walks away. "I'm going to go and find a board game" Eva says. "Why?". "Because I hate them and my parents have never let me burn one". "Lol, I'm coming to" I say. We eventually find a board game and go outside to burn it. Wow, I feel like a pyromaniac right now. After we are done with the game, we go looking for Zac and Taylor. I go upstairs and Eva looks downstairs. I'm just about to check the bathroom when I hear Eva yelling "ARE YOU SERIOUS ZAC! NOT IN THE CAR!". I laugh and almost fall over. Two minutes later, Zac and Taylor come up the stairs looking guilty. Eva follows them looking cross and stern. I fall over with laughter and just laugh for five minutes. Eva joins in eventually and we just laugh our heads of for ages. "Not in the car?" I ask, still laughing. "Yeah...." She replies, not wanting to say. " oh!?, I get it" I say, seriously grossed out. "Well, I'm going to go have a cold shower to distract myself from the disturbing thoughts that have invaded my innocent mind" I say. "Innocent?". "Okay! Fine! I don't always have an innocent mind! I'm a seventeen year old guy okay!? Give me a break!" I say, pulling a mock hurt face and pouting a little. As I said, I went and had a cold shower. It actually worked, I did get distracted. As I said...my mind is not always innocent...

That was a short chapter...soz! Anyway...I'm stuck for ideas! Should I bring Thomas back? SOZ about the wrongness...LEO isn't the only one that has a not so innocent mind...*laughs evilly and walks away...* thanks for reading my story! It means a lot to me. NOW! I must tell you people...YOU MUST LISTEN TO COFFINS BY PEGBOARD NERDS! Thankyou! I needed to say that. Lolz

#YOLO-Jaxinaction

Btw, I'm reading this awesome book called change of heart, (it's on wattpad) it's by RosyPosyPineapples. Please check it out! It's really cool.