Introduction

Where to begin, where to begin?

When I started writing a year ago, it was just a side project that I enjoyed. I had no plans to make it a full time thing, I just wanted to write a one-shot here and there when I had the time. After a while, that's what happened. Life got busy, my mind set wasn't the best, and writing just wasn't for me at that the point in time so my account kind of just died; I didn't even have the app on my phone.

But, like all good things if you love it, you come back to it and come back I did. After receiving many requests for one-shots and having more views than I thought I ever could, I was taken back, so I decided at that moment it was time for me to come back to writing.

That brings us to where we are now. As I started back writing I realized I wanted to challenge myself and make it a more full time thing, so that's what I'm doing now. What was originally a one-shot request and just a side idea has morphed into a full length story.

I'm not sure how long this will be or just how crazy it will get, but I will say this readers beware because it may not be for everyone. I stay 100% true to the characters and this story will feature themes of sexuality, a homosexual relationship, gore, emotional and psychological, and many other adult themes.

So, if you're willing to go on a crazy year long journey with our lead character as she falls in love with Tiffany Valentine, you can watch her change from a shy, small town girl into a blood lusting murderer who will do anything to get the woman of her dreams, then this story is for you. I can't wait to share this crazy journey; you won't be disappointed.

And lastly, I'd like to dedicate this story to my lovely wife, Rebekah. I love you dearly and I couldn't do anything without you, so thank you for the original request that gave me the inspiration to write this. I hope you enjoy it.

So without far ado, I give you One Year, One Woman, One Doll, and the Story of How I Became Insane. Enjoy, everyone.

-As always, with much bloody love, HorrorMC