Chapter 5

It took hours upon hours on the road to get wherever we were going, but it was peaceful. It was just Tiffany and I alone in a car, surrounded by just each other, our own thoughts, and the open road.

It was around 5:00 AM that I began to fade off to sleep. I heard TIff's perky voice speak up, "Are you tired, little one?" I, being  half awake, just nodded. "I don't blame you. It was a crazy night and with all this driving, I'm kind of tired, too. What do you say, then? Lets find us a place to sleep."

I smiled back at her and replied, "That would be perfect."

It wasn't more than 20 minutes later that we pulled into the most fancy hotel I'd ever seen, let alone been to. I was just so in awe that I just stood back and took in the lobby as Tiffany checked us in.

When she was done, she returned to my side. "Come on, doll face, we're on the fourth floor in room 427. Lets have ourselves a mini vacation and then it's back on the road to meet up with that old friend. I'm sure where he is, he's got plenty of time to wait on us."

I hadn't been this happy, well, I guess ever. This was the most amazing time that, to that point, I had ever experienced in my life. As we got to the floor, it's like things turned into a movie. Tiff swept me off my feet, carried me to the room, and laid me onto the bed just like a couple who had recently been married. I couldn't stop smiling, even if I was half asleep.

She tucked me into bed and kissed me on the head before getting into bed and whispering into my ear, "Get some sleep, doll face. You deserve it." After, she snuggled into me close and we held each other until we faded off into dream land and beyond.

The next day, it was like the movie continued. I thought we'd be back on the road but that was not the case. We were doing exactly what she said: Having a mini vacation. Also, it felt almost like a honeymoon. Tiff ordered champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, and we drank and fed each other. It was perfect.

The level of romantic stuff and love must have gotten to me. I pushed her down and crawled on top of her before gently kissing her. It wasn't long before she kissed me back and we were making out. Things got very hot very fast, and before we both knew it both of our clothes were ripped off and we had sex. No, sex isn't the word for it; we made love and it was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better first time, but the way it capped off made things all the more perfect.

As we laid there cuddling, our bodies the closest they'd ever been, she looked at me and said, "I love you, little one."

I couldn't help but to tear up when I replied, "I love you too, Tiffany."

She brushed my hair out of my eyes and replied, "Don't cry! This is just the way it should be. Now get some sleep, because our adventure continues tomorrow."

I agreed hat it was exactly the way it should be and I couldn't be happier. I couldn't wait to wake up and get back on the road, because it was in that moment that I knew even more that I would do anything for her as would she for me. We were in love, and that's just what people in love do...