Chapter 4

"Pre chapter authors note I'd like to apologize for the shorter chapter this time; don't worry, the next few are definitely going to be longer. I just needed a short sweet chapter to get the set up between point A and point B.

Anyways I hope you all are enjoying the story, as I'm still learning new writing techniques and different ways to take the story. I may not be the most experienced writer but I'm giving my stories my all. With that being said, thank you all for reading. New chapters and some interesting side projects are coming very soon.

-and as always with the bloodiest of love HorrorMC"

- - -

The next thing I remember was from hours later; the mess of the blood and body had already been cleaned. I know I helped, but I promise you I can't remember a moment of it, from the moment I first saw the blood until the moment we were back in the car and on the road.

Even then, Tiff had to snap me back to reality. It was like a true out-of-body experience. I was there, but I really wasn't there. I was completely gone.

"It's over now. He'll never hurt you or us, or lay a hand on us or any other woman ever again. We did the right thing, and doll face, with the amount of money that we took from the loser we're completely set. We have no money worries. No one can stop us on our journey, do you understand?" Tiffany said and smiled to me as she held my hand.

I nodded, "Yes, I understand. I'm just a little shocked, that's all. I didn't expect this to all happen so fast, but I will get used to it over time. Remember, you did tell me that the first time is always the hardest."

Her smile widened as she replied to me and said, "That's right. Everything just gets easier from here, and never forget that as long as we have each othe, no one can stop us and nothing can hurt us. We are invincible."

I laughed and joked back with the reply, "You definitely do make me feel invincible. As long as I'm with you, I can do anything. With all that said, where to next, my love?"

With that devilish smirk that only she could give, she said, "I thought you'd never ask. It's time for our adventure to really begin. I hope you're ready for a real road trip, because we're going to visit an old family friend. I think he has just knows just the guy I'm looking for; let's call him Andy. He's definitely loyal and a real friend to the end."

She threw her head back and laughed like a maniac as we sped off on our way. Even with a feeling of dread in my gut, I couldn't wait for this next chapter of our adventure to begin.

Oh, and what a chapter it's was...