Chapter 9

"Pre chapter authors note: I'm sorry this chapter is up late. I've had it finished, just no time to post it. But with this post, chapters will no longer be on a weekly schedule, they will be posted as I have the time; at least for right now. Don't worry I'm not abandoning the story in anyway. Chapters will still probably be posted once a week, I just don't want to say they are for sure. With that said, enjoy the newest chapter and expect new posts as I have the free time to post. As always, thank you all for reading.

-with bloody love, HorrorMC13"

- - -

Getting Andy out of the hospital wasn't easy, not in the slightest. But, we did it. All it took was a little timing and some dumb luck. We used his mom to get us in to see him, but we used the other patients to break him out. Tiff found a way to get them all in a frenzy, something she is very good at making people do.

With all of the craziness, it gave us the perfect cover to slip right out the front door and finally, we were on the way once again to find that damn Good Guy doll that I'd heard so much about. From there we'd go to the body of Charles Lee Ray, but of course it couldn't go as smoothly as that. Nothing ever does.

A miss slip on something I said lead Andy to be suspicious, which of course lead to the next round of horrible events and me learning killing doesn't get easier the second time around. After a big fight, our plan was revealed to both Andy and his mother who were shocked and horrified at what we were doing and trying to do. Andy tried jumping from the car but luckily for us, he hurt himself on the fall down.

We pulled over and Tiff beat the absolute hell out of an already injured Andy. There was nothing he could do to save himself. He was already apart of our plan and he wasn't getting out of it. We needed him for what Tiffany told him was for 'one last round of hide the soul,' but Andy, ever defying, still tried to get away.

That's when Tiff walked over to his mother, who I had been holding in place, and pointed a (to this point unseen by myself) gun to her head and said, "Do you really want to run and kill your damn mother? 'Cause I'm just looking for a reason to shoot!"

Andy ran back as best as he could, trying to save his mother by attempting to tackle Tiff but she wasn't having any of it. She slapped him down to the ground. As he fell with a thud, I'll never forget the sad, glazed over look on his face as he heard the gun shot go off and watched his poor mother, the only one who ever believed him, the only one who ever tried to help him, fall to the ground. She was taking her final breath as a tears slowly ran down his face.

Tiff grabbed him by the hair, made him look at her, and said, "Look what you made me do! Now get your ass up; we've got places to go and a doll to find!" This was followed by an evil laugh.

A then completely saddened and crushed Andy was then loaded back into the car, looking out the window at the lifeless body of the mother he loved oh so much. But, he didn't have time to be sad or morn the loss.

We had a job to do and we were now on the road to our next destination, and what a crazy next stop it was...