Chapter 2

You know, you really never think about how much blood the average person has in their body, but I can tell it's a lot more than any person could imagine. Of course, when you don't have to imagine it and you see it, it's so much worse; nothing can prepare you for that. You can be told a thousand times, but you'll never be ready the first time.

That is, after that first time, you loose yourself in it. It's like getting a tattoo, and where the first one is always the hardest and then you become, well, I don't want to say addicted, because that sounds so vile. Then again, it wasn't really the murder or the blood I became to crave, it was her it was Tiffany and the havoc she caused. It was such a rush, one that was better than any single orgasm one could have. But like sex, you begin to need it, and I did need it.

Hell, maybe I still do. Maybe that's why I'm here. I guess I probably should really go back to that night. It is the night this all started. The night my quote unquote "addition" began.

After she picked me up, I had no clue what we were doing or where we were going. The one thing I did know was I took her advice, and I buckled up for a long night. And what a long night it was, for it was until after around 2:30 or 3:00 am that we got to where we were going. Which, I still had no clue where that was; I wasn't sure if we were even in the same state.

Hell, if I'm honest with you, I didn't realize anytime had passed. My eyes were glued to her beauty; my ears tuned in exclusively to hear her every word and what stories she told about her life. Her insane life, the life that, little did I know, I was now apart of. And little did I know that I didn't care.

When we did finally get where we were going, if was almost like a snap back to reality. She grabbed my hand, looked me in the eye, and said, "Just stay calm and don't be too nervous. I've got you and I'll lead you through this. The first time was my hardest, too."

It was in that moment that I realized that she hadn't lied to me, and that we really were there to kill someone. I had agreed to help her and I loved her by this point. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her or anger her, plus I had already come all that way. What if she was willing to hurt me?

I felt like I had no choice, so as all of this raced through my mind, I smiled and said, "As long as I'm with you, I'll never be scared at all." This lead to the moment that truly changed my life.

She smiled back, kissing me passionately and sending a feeling through my body that no one other than her had done before or has done since. That was the kiss that sealed my fate on this journey; after that, there was no going back.

Hell, I didn't want to. I had completely fallen victim to her love trap and I didn't even care. The sad thing is, as I'm telling this to you, I still don't care.

I'm sorry, can you give me a minute? There's too much of a rush of emotions. I'll be right back as soon as I can can calm myself down. I can't continue this right now.

"Take all the time you need. I'll be right here when you get back." He told me as I walked out of the room to collect myself.