Chapter 7

"So then, did you sleep well?"

Yes captain, as a matter of fact I did. I had amazing dreams of lust and murder, just like someone who has been labeled a psychopath should.

"You know, Heather, I could deal without this sarcasm."

There you go again and with that first name, like we are friends! Well spoiler alert, captain, we are not.

"What would you like me to call you, then? I'm only doing my job by interviewing you to find out the complete facts, as well as your side of the story about the events and horrific crimes that took place at the hands of you and Tiffany Valentine from the year 1997 all the way through the disappearance of Tiffany, as well as the missing evidence in the Charles Lee Ray case." 

Call me whatever you'd like, whatever fits your story that you want me to tell because as you've seen so far, it's been a crazy one. And trust me, you don't want to piss me off and shut me up. The events that go down with Andy - poor guy, how's he doing anyways? Still locked up? Haha, of course he is!

After what he did, killing him would've been too easy. We ruined his life! His poor mother though, she was sweet.

"I'm going to cut you off, Heather. I'm calling you that because that's the name I have written down. Others can call you whatever they please, but not me. Anyways, I'm sick and damn tired of the stalling! Either you tell me what happened or I find a way to get you to tell me what happened." So angry and so rough, all for a story. I like it.

Alright, I guess I have been stalling, but only slightly. It builds suspense, doesn't it captain? Haha, of course it does!

Now then, where was I? Oh yes, that's right! Andy. Dear, sweet Andy.

You see, after the mysterious deaths at Andy's military school, he was admitted to a state mental hospital, much like this shitty place you've got me in here. But don't worry, with Andy's mom there as our pawn to get in and Tiff being, well, Tiff, we had a plan and a damn good one. We arrived at the front check in counter and check in was almost as easy as tying your shoes. We were lucky because, due to good behavior, Andy was allowed to have more than one family visitor at once. When we started walking down the hallway, my heart started beating faster and faster, reminding me of my first time and how this time would be easier.

As we rounded the corner and walked in, all we heard was Andy's voice speak up and say, "I've been expecting you."

And expecting us he was. Oh yes, expecting us he was.