Chapter 3

"Continue whenever you're ready"

Thank you, Detective... Norris, was it?

"It's actually Captain Norris now."

Is it? I had no idea. You've been following this case for a very long time, haven't you?

"Yes, actually. I've been on this case for over 10 years. I actually caught the Charles Lee Ray case right before his death."

That's interesting, considering we both know that you caused it. That was you, wasn't it? The former detective, now captain, Mike Norris chased the lakeshore strangler through the streets of Chicago into a toy store, shooting and delivering him his final death blow. Was that you? No, you don't have to tell me; I already know. Tiffany already told me all about you. I knew that you'd be the one who'd find me, and that's why I choose you to tell my story to. You already know how it ends. Shall we get back to it, then?

"Yes, whenever you ready."

Okay, then. Where was I? Oh yes, I remember now!

We entered the house and a man greeted us. He was very welcoming, but he said that names were too personal. He reminded us that personal was something we were not. He told us, "You are to call me sir, and you are to only speak when spoken to. Tonight is my night, and you are here to please me. Isn't that right, blondie?" He spoke to Tiffany.

I looked at her with a disgusted look and whispered, "Why are we here?"

With a smirk that only she could give, she whispered back, "Money. The trip that were going on don't come cheap."

Angrily, the man said, "I thought I told you that you only speak when spoken to."

Tiffany quickly apologized and asked him if we could go to the rest room and prepare ourselves for his big night. He agreed, and she walked with me into the bathroom.

"Listen," She told me, "This guy is total scum. He deserves everything that we are about to give him. Don't worry, I promise you that he won't touch either of us more than he has to. All we need to do is wait for our opportunity to strike and this bastard won't mess with anyone ever again. He's loaded! The amount of money that he has in this place is gonna fund our whole trip. I'm sorry doll face, this is just what a girl has to do to survive. You understand that, don't you?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Good," She replied, "Then let's do this. You'll forget everything by morning, even though I knew there's no way I would forget anything."

I smiled because I trusted her no matter what. It didn't matter if I knew in my heart of hearts that it was a lie, I believed her, and in a way that made everything better. That is what makes talking about this hurt all the more now.

I don't think anything could've prepared me for the scenario that played out before my eyes next. We were lead into a bedroom, one that you'd see in a movie, like in a castle. This guy really thought he was a king and that we were in his kingdom, that tonight we were his queens.

Almost immediately after entering the room, he began kissing Tiff and trying to remove her clothes. I tried not to let it bother me, but how could it not? I couldn't take it, so I looked at him and said, "It's me you want."

"Oh yeah? And why's that? I'll have you know this girl can do things that can blow your mind."

As seductive as possible, I replied to him, "Where do you think she learned all of her tricks?" I could that tell Tiff was impressed with me by the way she smiled back, with that wicked smile. I was taking up for her though and there was no going back.

He walked up to me and put a hand around my neck and said, "Then prove it."

"Oh, she will." Tiff told him as he began forcing his tongue down my throat and lightly playing with my breasts. As much as I was sickened by what was happening, I wasn't going to let him touch her like that. He wanted a show and I was going to give him one. Like Tiff had said, he won't be doing this to anyone else after tonight anyways, and I'll forget it by morning.

With these thoughts in my head, I began to kiss back. He quickly removed my shirt and kissed and bit me, from my neck down to my breasts. My body reacted and I got into it. I was playing a role, and Tiffany liked it. I was the show and she had a front row seat.

After he finally removed my bra, exposing my bare breasts, I began to do the next logical thing I could conclude. I reached down and began to take out his penis. Once I saw how his erect cock looked in my hands as well as the state of pure bliss Tiffany was in from seeing me perform these acts, I dropped to my knees and forced him inside my mouth. I was sucking his throbbing cock with quick hard passionate sucks and thick heavy licks, all while I continued to work his shaft as hard and fast as I possibly could. I never broke eye contact with Tiffany.

It wasn't very long until he threw his head back and screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!I'm gonna cum!"

It was right before he had a chance to fill my mouth with his hot and sticky load that Tiffany came up behind him and, with a quick slash pm his already tilted back neck, I was covered in another hot sticky substance. I can remember the look in his eyes and the gurgling sound. I remember the way I screamed and mostly, I remember the blood. It was everywhere. It was all over my half naked body.

The whole event was so intense that I was in shock. I couldn't even cry as his limp body fell to the ground. My ears were ringing and I couldn't talk. It was like the world had stopped, and the last thing I remember is looking at Tiff with tears in my eyes, asking, "Is he dead?"

She merely glanced down with the look of sorrow that she seemingly only had for me and said, "Yes, doll face. Yes, he is."