Sensory

-Slightly edited-

(Gif created by bonniebirdgifs ^^)

Ivar POV

I laughed out loud at the harlot's childish reaction to my brother's rejection. 'What a fool she is' I thought. Gilthoniel, turned to me and smiled at my reaction to what had just happened. But, what had taken my off guard was when she placed her hand around my right elbow. I could feel the sudden sparks between us shoot up my arm and cause a shiver down my spine. A feeling that I've never felt before, in my life. And have only ever felt such sensation whenever I was with the first woman that I love. I turned to look up at her as her eyes were far away studying, Hvitserk battle against Sigurd with his sword versus Sigurd's twin axes. Then, her eyes turned to, Ubbe who was working on perfecting his technique of throwing his axes. However, the sides of her lips were turned up into a slight smile.

"What is causing you to smile, My Princess?", I asked. Placing my hand over hers.
"I am quite amused at what happened a few moments ago, Ivar. That Margrethe girl she never gives up does she. Does she always try to seduce your brothers?", she asked curiously. Looking down at me with her deep blue eyes. Eyes that were most similar to mine.

I nodded. "The thrall, used to be all three of my brothers lover. But, things have changed", I replied.
"Mm, I see", she looked like she was deep in thought, "Your mother had mentioned something about sharing women. As well as, confusing lust with love especially, when it comes to your brothers. But, what that thrall was doing to say the least is something that I have seen before back home", she said.
I tilted my head in curiosity. "How so, love?", I asked.
"My older brother, Legolas, is next in line to the throne after, my father's final decision to make the journey to the Undying lands. So, it is predictable that every woman in the kingdom would desire him the most. I have seen countless women try to charm him with their bodies and there soft spoken words. Just like what, Margrethe tried to do today. But, none seem to fit into the wife that my brother wants to be with", she replied.
I nodded in understanding. "I can see what you would mean by that, Gilthoniel. It is the same here in Kattegat. However, there is barely a woman Kattegat that my brothers have yet to have in their beds. Especially, Hvitserk who loves women along with his food. But, I have a feeling that their ways will change soon enough", I said.

Now, it was her turn to tilt her, but to her she was doing it in confusion. "Why is that, My Prince?", she asked. Her attention was now fully on me as she waited patiently for me answer. I shifted my position on my tree stump to look at her which, she moved along with me by crossing her arms. 'Should I just tell her that we are all in love with her? Or Should I lie' I thought. If, I were tell, Gilthoniel, about our collective feelings about her there was a possibility that she would accept us somehow. And perhaps choose out the four of us as her lover or even husband. On the other hand, she could just reject all of us, all of together because of who and what she was. I made a decision not to tell her. That she'll somehow figure out on her own of what I meant.

"It's just a feeling that I have, love. My brothers for some time now was wrapped around that whore's finger. They were foolishly in love with her to the point that they took her word over mine. Could you imagine that a whore no matter a thrall's word over their brothers?", Gilthoniel looked surprised at what I had just revealed. She came close to me rather intimately, gently placing her hand on my cheek. Rubbing my cheek back and forth with her thumb. I could feel my cheeks turn red at her sudden form of affection. Never have a woman other than, my mother had touched me like she was. And I didn't have the heart to pull away from her soft hands. Instead, I just leaned into her touch and looked deep into her blue eyes, feeling the warm and genuine empathy she was feeling towards me right now,"But, the way things are now, now that they are rejecting her advances and pretending that she isn't even there brings me some solace", I replied.