The Beach

-Unedited-

Sigurd POV

Once my brothers and I as well as, my princess in tow. However, I was slighted when she had chosen Ubbe's hand to hold instead of me. Nonetheless, when the opportunity comes, I will make sure that she and I would have a moment by ourselves. Images of the two of us in the beautiful meadow, talking, kissing, and her watching me with those beautiful eyes as I played my oud. It was a perfect moment that I've been planning since the four of us agreed to get rid of Margrethe. And it would be a moment that would come faster now that we all had gotten rid of her. Hvitserk, may the gods bless his soul had spoken earlier to a Jarl (earl) from a few villages east of Kattegat if he wanted a "talented" thrall to serve him. That Jarl agreed for a good price. And with our earnings, we used it to commission a gift for Gilthoniel that would be revealed in a few weeks' time.

I smiled at Gilthoniel as she turned to look behind her, Ubbe, and Ivar. She smiled back at me with excitement as the ground had transitioned from dirt to sand. As she looked forward my princess was caught up by the beautiful, sparkling sea ahead of us when my reckless brother Hvitserk once again surprised her. He swiftly ran up to her, carrying her in his arms and continued to run until the two of them were in knee-deep of water. All three of us laughed when Gilthoniel screamed as he threw her in the water. Fancy dress and all. I ran past Ubbe and Ivar to where they were, helping the princess to stand up from the water. As I did so, I could feel my cheeks heat up as the damp dress as she was wearing was sort of see-through revealing very...personal parts of herself. It was most obvious the shape of her breasts as well as, the hardened nipples that were poking through the navy-blue fabric. It took a moment for me to look away and clear my throat to make sure that I didn't look like a pervert. Eye-f**king her in her present condition. However, Hvitserk had no thought of looking away from her because he was too entranced to her body as the dress clung to her skin. Gilthoniel didn't seem to mind that she was wet from the head down to her feet. Nor did she notice the way that Hvitserk was directly inspecting her. However, her bell-like laughter snapped me out of my thoughts, turning to look in the same direction she was. Hvitserk was now rubbing the back of his head where Ubbe had smacked him the head a few seconds earlier.

"Are you alright My Dove?", he asked.
"Did you have to hit my head so hard Ubbe? Where did you put Ivar?", Hvitserk asked. Still sore from the initial smack.
"I only did it because you were being a pervert dear brother. And Ivar is over there", he replied. He pointed to Ivar who was sitting upwards on the beach. Hvitserk and I looked at Ivar who looked moody as ever probably because he could swim.

"My darling are you ok- Gilthoniel?", said a confused Hvitserk. "Darling?" he said out loud, looking around. My forehead scrunched up at the reason why he was confused. So, I looked around as well. Gilthoniel was nowhere in sight.

"Where did she go?", I asked.
"She was just here a few minutes ago", said Ubbe.
"Maybe she sw- Woah!", said Hvitserk. Someone had kicked both his legs from under him causing him to fall face-first into the water.

Ubbe and I looked to see that it was Gilthoniel who was the culprit because she was standing behind where Hvitserk was standing.

"Perhaps it is wise my prince to pay attention to what is around you and not at my chest", she said with a sly smile.
We all laughed as Hvitserk emerged from the water looking like a wet dog. He growled with a determined look on his face.
"Wise advice, my sweet girl. But it would be best to return the favor wouldn't you say lovely?", he replied. He was about to lunge at her when Ubbe and I intervened holding back by brother's arms.

I couldn't help but laugh as he once again fell into the water. Ubbe was the next to come with a surprise because the next thing that I know my mouth was filled with salt water. He had tackled me into the water head-on. As the two of us came up to the surface Hvitserk was chasing Gilthoniel as fast as he could as she tried to run away from him. I was mesmerized as her white hair and wet skin sparkled in the sunlight around us. Her happiness was ever so radiant as the four of us played in the water. Splashing one another and trying our best to catch each other so, that one of us could be thrown into the water. It was after some time that our bodies began to tire from the day's water activities. Ubbe, Hvitserk, and Sigurd laid on our back next Ivar who was as dry as a bone. He was the only one not on his back instead, he was sitting up looking at the edge of the forest where Gilthoniel had disappeared a few minutes ago. Ivar without our knowledge had brought her an extra dress to replace her wet one.