Poison

(Izuku's POV)

I was going home from school and saw a sign that said "ᎶᏒᎪᏁᎠ ᎾᏢᎬᏁᎥᏁᎶ ᏟᎾmᎬ ᎠᎾᎳᏁ ᏆᎾ muᏒᎪᏆᎾ ᏟᎪfᎬ ᏆᎾmᎾᏒᏒᎾᎳ ᎪᏆ 10 Ꭺm" 'hmm sounds like fun I guess I'll ask some of my friends if they want to go.' I thought as I walked pass the cafe towards my apartment.

The next day~
"hey kacchan there's a new cafe that opened today and I was wondering if you wanted to go?" I asked

"tsk fine but who the hell else is going." Kacchan asked

"oh it's just you and me cuz' ururaka and kirishima were to buzy." I replied

"tsk fine whatever let's just go I don't have all fucking day."Kacchan said

I smiled and nodded my head.

Once we got to the cafe I noticed the waitress had a creepy vibe to her, and her creepy smile didn't help either

"Hello my name is Gato and I'll be serving you today." Gato said

I smiled and said "Hello I would like a strawberry cake and chocolate milkshake please."

"and I'll get spicy noodles with a boba tea p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶." Kacchan said

"Hehe comin' right up." and with that the brunette walked off

When she turned around I saw blotches of red on her apron.

'Wait is that BLOOD?!? No no no I must be over thinking it might just be ketchup I mean this is a cafe.'

Within a few minutes the lady came back with our food, but the weird thing is she was smiling and I saw canines?

"enjoy~" she said and walked off

"okay then?" Kacchan said confused

We started to eat our food, but after take my fourth bite of my cake my body started feeling heavy and my vision was getting blurry.

I looked over to Kacchan to see if there was any sign of the same thing happening to him but he looked just fine so I stayed quiet.

I went back to eating but as soon as I picked up my fork I immediately dropped it.

"The fuck Deku are you okay?" I heard Kacchan say before my ears started ringing

Little black dots started appearing everywhere and I was getting light headed so I held my head between my hands.

The last thing I heard before I blacked out was the dial of a phone and someone yelling my name.

(Katsuki's pov)

I was casually eating when I heard a fork drop and looked over to Deku and said "the fuck Deku are you okay?"

He didn't respond and he lifted his hands up to his head.

Deku was starting to breathe harder and then he suddenly fell onto the table.

I yelled "DEKU!" and pulled out my phone and dialed 911

"Hold on Deku help is on it's way" I whispered to him

I waited at least 10 minuets before I heard sirens outside the cafe.

Paramedics rushed through the door and they put Deku on a stretcher. I followed them out of the cafe saw the ambulance rush off. I stood there and pulled out my phone and dialed my mom's phone number.

"Mom I don't have time to explain but bring aunty Inko to XXXXX hospital, D- Izuku is in a situation." I said into the phone

"WHAT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN IZUKU IS IN A-" My mom tried to say but I ended the call and rushed to the hospital.